1up Nutrition Recipes are not your average recipe book. Rather than following the same old banana recipe, each one of these recipes is designed to provide you with an abundance of health benefits. Health Benefits include but are not limited to weight loss, improved digestion, increased energy, increased libido, and much more.
What is 1up Nutrition?
1up nutrition is an organization that specializes in providing healthy recipes for all occasions.
Benefits of 1up Nutrition Recipes
1) helps you maintain your weight by providing wholesome meals to lower calorie intake
2) improves your mood and well-being. The ingredients in the recipes are natural and will increase serotonin levels
3) nourishes your body with the nutrients it needs to help you sleep better.
What are the benefits of 1up Nutrition?
It’s easy on carbohydrates, proteins, sugar, and low on fats. You can eat more of any food you like while still staying within your caloric requirements for the day.
It feels natural – eating when hungry and stopping when satisfied. Not feeling hungry all the time, overeating because it’s “time,” or depriving yourself of anything you want to enjoy because “it doesn’t fit with your diet.
How to Make 1up Nutrition Recipes?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 1 grams
Ingredients For 1up Nutrition Recipes
- 2 Bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 Cups Honey drizzled olive oil
- 8 oz. Tuna, drained and flaked (can substitute with chicken breast)
- 3 Packets powdered drink mix
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh mango chunks
- 4 cups spring water or purified water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tbsp. Red food coloring
Direction For 1up Nutrition Recipes
Step 1: Break one banana and one piece of pineapple into chunks, set aside. Combine the honey with 1/4 cup of spring water or purified water in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to boiling point and boil for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Pour it over the peeled pineapple chunks and banana pieces in a bowl or mix bowl, set aside for at least 2 hours so that the pineapple and banana pieces absorb the sugar content.
Nutrition Facts Of 1up Nutrition Recipes
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Vitamin A||(% DV) 4|
|Vitamin C||(% DV) 2|
|Calcium||(% DV) 1|
1up Nutrition Recipes: Amazing 9 Health Benefits
1. High in Thiamine, a known antioxidant that protects our brains
2. A good source of Vitamin B6 and Magnesium
3. Rich in folic acid which is necessary for the development and maintenance of new cells
4. Made with whole grains which can help lower cholesterol while building strong bones
5. Rich in fiber, complex carbs, and resistant starch
6. Mainly made up of fruit sugars which provide the energy our body needs to burn fat or fuel workouts
7. Helps prevent our bodies from diabetes, heart disease, and cancer
8. Helps with weight loss by curbing appetite and stopping food cravings
9. Contains high amounts of vitamin C which is a known metabolism booster
Is It Suitable for Pregnant Women?
These recipes are safe to eat, and you can use them during your pregnancy in the same way you would any other recipe. You might find that they’re delicious and it’s even better because they’re good for you too!
Is It Suitable for Diabetic Patients?
These recipes are safe to eat. You can use them the same way you would any recipe. If you’re diabetic and taking insulin or another medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist before making any changes to your daily routine.
Is It Suitable for People on a Gluten-Free Diet?
Most of these recipes are gluten-free, so there are no worries there. If you have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance/allergy, check with your doctor or dietician before making any changes to your diet.
Is It Suitable for Patients with Heart Disease?
If you’re taking medication and are on a special diet, please consult your doctor first. We cannot guarantee that you, or your doctor, will find anything wrong with this recipe.
Most of these recipes are sodium-restricted. If you’re on a special diet, check with your doctor before making any changes to your routine.
Is It Suitable for Vegetarians?
These recipes are suitable for vegetarians, but we recommend checking with your doctor before making any changes to your diet. Most of the vegetarian foods provided in this section are a variety of grains and vegetables, which is not really a meat substitute.
The Bottom Line
We’ve included general nutrition tips, a brief description of each benefit derived from the food recipes and its ingredients, as well as additional information about how a calorie-restrictive diet can improve your overall health. “1up Nutrition Recipes: Amazing 9 Health Benefits” will give you tons of knowledge on how to lead a healthy lifestyle through delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes.