The anchor Chocolate Cake recipe is a classic dessert that has been loved by many since its creation. The recipe uses a simple vanilla cake mix and is topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting, which provides the perfect balance between lightness and sweetness necessary for this dessert.
This recipe is easy to make and can be prepared in under an hour, making it a great choice to serve at parties or events.
How To Make A Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 Hour
Total Time: 50 minutes
Serving: 8 grams
- Cake Mix – 1 Box (18 Oz.)
- Baking Soda – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 3/4 Teaspoon
- Water – 3/4 Cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1 Cup
- Butter – 2 Sticks (1 Cup)
- Cooking Spray Vanilla Extract – 2 Teaspoons Pecans,
- Toasted & Chopped
[OPTIONAL] Powdered Sugar,
For Dusting the Frosting: Unsalted Butter, Softened to Room Temp.
Easy 9 Preparation Method:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Stir in the dry ingredients until just combined (overmixing could cause the battery to fall). Stir in pecans and refrigerate until ready to use. [The vanilla extract can be omitted if desired.]
4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (cover lightly with foil if it is browning too quickly). Cool completely. [Cooling the cake prevents it from shrinking during frosting.]
5. To prepare to frost: Cut butter in half and freeze until very firm, about 15 minutes.
Place powdered sugar in a medium bowl, large bowl, or parchment paper to make a dry ‘sifting’ area. Set aside.
6. Place butter in a small bowl. Remove from the freezer and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Pound with a rolling pin until butter is about 1/8-inch thick and soft enough to crumble.
7. Crumble the cold butter into the sugar; add cocoa powder vanilla, then cream and mix well until smooth, about 2 minutes mixing time (be sure to scrape down sides of the bowl with a spatula).
8. Place half of the cake on a 9×13 inch baking sheet, top with frosting, and sprinkle with toasted pecans. Top with remaining cake and frosting; sprinkle with additional pecans, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve or store in the refrigerator for up to three days (cover tightly).
9. To serve, let the cake stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Cut into servings and dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Fact Of Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe:
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes. The sugar content of this recipe is under 15grams in every serve. The recommended daily intake of sugar for diabetic patients is 100grams. Other recommended diabetic recipes are Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe, Fried Fish with Cassava Flour, and Chorizo Stew.
Is Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, the recipe contains a gluten-free flour blend, making it gluten-free and suitable for people who cannot consume gluten.
Is Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe Halal?
Yes, the recipe contains no pork or alcohol. This is halal.
Is Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe Diabetic Diet?
Yes, the recipe contains a diabetic-friendly sweetener in the form of xylitol which is non-cariogenic and suitable for diabetes patients. It is also low in calories. The recommended daily intake of sugar for diabetic patients is 100grams.
Is Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe Kosher?
Yes, the recipe contains no pork or alcohol. This is kosher.
Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe A Healthy Recipe?
Yes, this recipe is healthy. The formula has 387 calories in every serve. The recommended dietary allowance of calories per day for females is 2000, while 2400 for males. This is under the daily recommended allowance of calories, making it a healthy recipe.
Is Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe A Low-Fat Recipe?
This is not a low-fat recipe as it contains 15g fat per serve.
Are Anchor Chocolate Cake Recipe Any Side Effects?
No, the recipe does not contain any known negative side effects.
Can Anchor Chocolate Cake Be Frozen?
Yes, the recipe can be frozen. The cake can be stored in the freezer for up to one month. The cake should be removed from the freezer 15 minutes before baking.
How To Store Anchor Chocolate Cake?
The Anchor Chocolate Cake recipe should be kept in an airtight container. This is to prevent moisture from entering the cake. If you keep it in the fridge, it is best to cover it with plastic wrap so that no smoke enters it.
The Anchor Chocolate Cake is a simple cake to make and can be completed in under an hour. The cake is topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting, which provides the perfect balance between lightness and sweetness. This recipe is easy to make and is great for any occasion.