Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe is a delicious, moist cake that is easy to make and a great addition to your freezer meal repertoire. You can even freeze leftover cake in a zipper bag for one week and add the same ingredients again when you are ready to enjoy it!
This recipe is perfect for those who want a quick dinner or dessert on hand. Enjoy the next time you have family over, and head straight for the freezer! So many flavors, so little time.
How To Make A Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving: 6 grams
- Beetroot 2 large
- Onion 3 tablespoons
- Chives/Cilantro few
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Potato Flour 100 g (1 cup)
- Coconut Oil 2 tablespoons
- Baking Soda 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
1. Share the ingredients and marinate them with salt for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the coconut oil and baking soda to make a thick cake batter.
4. Place it in a baking tray with greased paper and bake in an oven at 210C for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Check by inserting a toothpick, and if it comes out clean, your cake is ready 🙂
5. Serve your Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe with butter and a side of Yoghurt or Jam. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe
Amazing 7 Freezing Ideas Of Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe
1. Make this delicious cake as usual. Please place it in a zip-lock bag and freeze it. Just remove the cake and thaw it at room temperature when you want to eat.
2. Wrap the same in aluminum foil and freeze it. Remove when ready to eat and place in the oven at 160C for 20 minutes so you can enjoy this delicious meal again!
3. Fill the same in muffin cups and freeze. When ready to eat, remove it from the freezer and bake it at 180C for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
4. Mix the cake batter with a cup of cottage cheese or ricotta cheese instead of normal flour. You just baked a delicious low-carb cake!
5. Add your favorite spices to the cake batter for a different flavor every time you make them! Experiment with cloves, cinnamon, cardamom…
6. When you crave something sweet, cut some cakes into cubes and freeze them. Please place them in a zip-lock bag and microwave at 100C for 2 minutes to defrost. Enjoy!
7. Make some frozen popsicles with this cake! Place the frozen cake on a plate and cover it with a cling wrap so that it won’t stick to the plate; freeze for 12 hours, then remove from the freezer for 10 minutes to thaw slightly.
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes. The Glycemic Index of this recipe is 41. This is quite low, and it will not spike your blood sugar if you are eating to control diabetes.
Is It Suitable For High-Fiber Diet?
Yes! The fiber contained in this recipe is 8.3 grams, which is the daily recommended amount for men and women combined1.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Yes! It is a good source of fiber and helps reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
How To Make It More Delicious?
1. Add some dried berries or bananas to the topping. This makes this cake more delicious.
2. Add some raw cashew nuts to the batter for a nutty flavor.
3. Add some raisins to the batter for a sweet and savory flavor combination!
4. Try different variations when you make this cake! Just play with the ingredients and get creative!
5. Use it as a birthday cake rather than your traditional chocolate cake! It is tastier anyways 🙂 …
The Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe is all about the flavor, fun, and convenience of a cake that can be frozen! So many flavors, so little time. You can freeze any leftovers of this cake or make individual portions in muffin cups and freeze them.
I think that the Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe is perfect for those of us who want a quick dinner or dessert on hand. Enjoy the next time you have family over, and head straight for the freezer! So many flavors, so little time.
Thank you for reading this article. I am sure that you will enjoy this cake. If you make this Beetroot Cake Indian Recipe, please leave your feedback in the comments below and share it on social media if you enjoyed this post.