Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are quick, easy, and delicious. The Blackstone Griddle Chicken is a healthier and tastier alternative to deep-fried chicken recipes.
The recipes are also much lower in calories, saturated fat, and cholesterol. The Blackstone Griddle Chicken Dinner Recipe yields three servings, is low-carb and gluten-free, and each serving contains a whopping 1,200 calories.
If you are looking for a quick, easy dinner that is super healthy, then try the Blackstone Griddle Chicken recipe tonight! Introduction: Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are quick, easy, and delicious. The Blackstone Griddle Chicken is a healthier and tastier alternative to deep-fried chicken recipes.
How To Make Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes?
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 3 Servings
- 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons of Blackstone Bragg’s Liquid Amino
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 3 black stones mustard grills
- 2 cups chicken broth (approx.)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Chicken broth can be replaced with water.
Step 1: Melt butter or oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Step 2: Add the garlic and chopped chicken to the skillet, breaking up any clumps of garlic.
Step 3: Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir frequently until chicken is browned and cooked through.
Step 4: Pour 2 tablespoons of mustard over the chicken, frequently stirring to melt it into the chicken mixture.
Step 5: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
Step 6: In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in the remaining 2 tablespoons of mustard. Add to the chicken mixture and cook until the sauce thickens and clears. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 7: Stir the broth into the chicken mixture to make the gravy. Cook until thickened over medium heat, stirring frequently. Bring to a boil and cook for an additional 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Step 8: Pour gravy over cooked chicken while stirring rapidly.
Step 9: Put 3 black stone mustard grills in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the oven and serve with a side of your favorite vegetable.
It is better to use leaner chicken when preparing this recipe. The recipe calls for boneless skinless chicken breasts, but it is best to use chicken breasts rather than chicken tenders or pieces. Chicken breast can be cut into bite-size pieces before cooking.
Nutrition Facts Of Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes
|Total Fat||68 g|
|Saturated Fat||62 g|
Amazing 7 Health Benefits Of Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes
1. Blackstone griddle chicken thigh recipes are loaded with vitamins and minerals. These recipes contain important vitamins and minerals, especially vitamins A, B-12, calcium, vitamin C, selenium, protein, and iron.
2. Increased Energy Levels If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to increase your energy, try these Blackstone Griddle Chicken recipes.
3. Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are good for your heart. The Blackstone Griddle Chicken is an excellent source of niacin and selenium, which can help lower your risk of heart disease by keeping cholesterol levels in check, preventing blood clots from forming, and lowering your blood pressure. Selenium also may help to lower your risk of skin cancer.
4. Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are nutritious and delicious. Each serving of these recipes is an excellent source of fiber and vitamins B6, B12, E, and K.
5. Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are very low in calories. One serving has only 1,200 calories, which is only 200 calories than a plain grilled chicken breast and less than half the calories of regular fried chicken. Although you can eat more servings of the Blackstone Griddle Chicken recipes.
6. Blackstone griddle chicken wing recipes are low in saturated fat. The Blackstone Griddle Chicken recipes are one of the best low-fat dishes.
7. Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes can help you to lose weight. The recipes have only 1,200 calories per serving, filling you up without weighing you down.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are safe for pregnant women because they contain low calories, only one gram of saturated fat per serving, and very low cholesterol. The recipes are also a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B12, iron, and E.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
The Blackstone griddle chicken thigh recipes are low in calories and full of nutritious vitamins, minerals, and Enzymes. This is a great recipe for diabetics. Diabetics need to exercise caution because the Blackstone Griddle Chicken recipes are high in cholesterol and low in fiber.
Is It Good For Kids?
Children who are picky eaters and children with a high-cholesterol level may wish to avoid these recipes. The recipes contain some sugar and sodium, which are irritating or dangerous to a child’s health. Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are not good for children under the age of 4 because they contain eggs, onions, and garlic.
Is It Good For Kidney Patients?
Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are safe for kidney patients because the recipes have very low sodium levels and are low in cholesterol. The recipes are also a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B12, iron, and E.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
Blackstone grill recipes chicken fried rice are safe for heart patients because the recipes are low in sodium, contain no cholesterol, and are low in saturated fat. They are also a good source of vitamins, minerals, and Enzymes.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are safe for breastfeeding women because they have only one gram of saturated fat, a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins. The recipes are also a good source of vitamins, minerals, and Enzymes.
These Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes are full of nutrients. The recipes are good for your heart, increase energy, and help you lose weight. They also contain only a very low amount of sodium, making them a good choice for people with heart or kidney disease.
If you want to make an easy change to your diet, try these Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes. They are very tasty and can be enjoyed by all.