This Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe is a healthier version of one of your favorite snacks. These have been known to be very beneficial for you. The dietician says that when you take vegetables and toss them in a hot oven for just about 8 minutes.
It is enough time for them to become crunchy without being dry. It’s perfect with soup but is also suitable for entertaining guests or having a snack.
How To Make A Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 10 grams
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Butter (unsalted) – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Parmesan cheese flakes – 2 tbsp.
- Italian seasoning -1/2 tsp
- Kosher salt – 1 tsp, divided use
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces, coarsely chopped in a food processor or hand.
- Coarse black pepper – 1/2 tsp per batch, to taste (optional)
2. With a whisk, thoroughly combine the flour with the butter, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese flakes, Italian seasoning, and kosher salt to the flour mixture and continue to whisk vigorously until it becomes crumbly about 2 minutes.
4. Place the chopped vegetables on a baking tray covered with aluminum foil or cookie sheet and season them generously with kosher salt; set aside for 20 minutes to form oven-roasted crispy cucumber slices.
5. One at a time, lightly flour your hands and roll the cracker dough into 1/2-inch-thick fingers. You should be able to form 15 crackers. Brush the tops of each with olive oil.
6. Place the crackers on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, stirring twice during
7. Remove the tray from the oven and transfer the crackers to a cooling rack. Serve with soup (optional),
Nutrition Facts Of Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe:
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
7 Important Healthy Nutrition Of Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe:
Calories tell you how much energy the food will give your body. Food with a high level of calories is carbohydrates and fats. Foods with low calories are proteins.
Proteins are the building blocks of our bodies, and they provide us with Amino acids, which are the building blocks of our muscles, and also help energize our body to carry out its daily functions. Proteins should be a major component in your diet since they play an important role in muscle growth.
Carbohydrates are the body’s main source of energy. They also keep us feeling satisfied and energetic between meals.
Fat is an important component of diet because it contains calories that we need to survive, but too much fat can increase the level of bad cholesterol in our bloodstream and increase risk factors for heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and cancer. We should consume less than 30% of our calories from fat for weight loss purposes.
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that does not have any calories, which slows down the absorption of food in our stomach. Without fiber, we would store more calories in our fat tissue, and when we consume lots of fiber, it makes us feel fuller and prevents overeating because it moves quickly to the excrete.
The main purpose of sugar is to sweeten food, but it can also increase your blood glucose level, which increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
Sodium is important to maintain our body’s fluid balance. Too much sodium can increase the risk of high blood pressure, which increases the risk of stroke and heart failure. If we consume less than 2,300 mg of sodium every day, it’s considered a low-sodium diet.
Is Good Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
Yes, you can eat cheese and pickle crackers. It is a great source of protein, calcium, and many other essential minerals your body needs to stay healthy. The cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe are a great snack for your daily bread.
Is Healthy Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
Yes, you can eat Cheese and Pickle Crackers. It is low in fat and contains proteins and carbs; therefore, it’s great for your health. The crunchy texture of these crackers makes them perfect for snacking.
Is Low Carb Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
Yes, you can eat Cheese and Pickle Crackers.
Is Dairy Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
Yes, you can eat Cheese and Pickle Crackers. It’s a great source of protein, and it can easily fit into our low-carb diet. These crackers are perfect for you if you are on a ketogenic diet since they don’t have any carbohydrates.
What Is Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe is the type of crackers made from flour, butter, pickles, cheese, and spices. It’s a great source of protein, and it’s low in calories.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe?
This Cheese and Pickle Crackers Recipe is a perfect snack for everyone. Its crunchy texture makes it suitable for snacking purposes. It contains 0g of trans fat and less than 10mg of cholesterol per serving.
Good For Diet Control?
Cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe is a great carb-free snack for your diet. It contains protein, the body’s building blocks, which transports fat and sugar from the bloodstream to cells, where it is burned for energy.
Good For Weight Loss?
The cheese And Pickle Crackers Recipe are perfect for weight loss. They contain less than 10mg of cholesterol and a good amount of protein.
The cheese and Pickle Crackers Recipe are a great snack choice. Its crunchy texture makes it suitable for snacking purposes. It contains 0g of trans fat and less than 10mg of cholesterol per serving. They are low in calories and a good source of protein, calcium, and many other essential minerals your body needs to stay healthy.