Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a favorite of many. This post will discuss a recipe that is quick and easy to make, as well as the seven benefits associated with these delicious soup options.
One of the major benefits of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup is that it aids in detoxifying your body by acting as an appetite suppressant and helping with metabolism.
The protein from this soup can help provide a refreshing feeling throughout your day without needing to eat something more high-fat or high-carbohydrate.
Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup is also known for relieving a sore throat and soothing a runny nose. Chicken noodle soup near me is one way to get your chicken noodle fix while still receiving the medicinal properties associated with this soup.
Another benefit of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is that it can help you to balance blood sugar levels when consumed with a lean protein source and complex carbohydrates.
How To Make Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe?
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Servings: 6-8 Servings
Yield: 7-8 Cups
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 oz. fine egg noodles or 1/2 cup egg noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or chicken broth seasoning mix (optional)
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon powder
- Combine the water, chicken broth, lemon juice, pepper, and poultry seasoning in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Step 1: Add chopped celery, carrots, and onions to boiling broth. Stir occasionally.
Step 2: Cook 3-5 minutes or until celery is tender.
Step 3: Add egg noodles and occasionally boil for 2 more minutes or until the egg noodles are cooked.
Step 4: Add in the chicken bouillon powder. Stir the soup after adding chicken bouillon powder so it can dissolve properly.
Step 5: Add pepper to taste if desired.
Note: Add the lemon juice or chicken broth seasoning mix after preparing the soup for an extra taste.
The ingredients can be found in any health food store or supermarket, such as Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and any other local grocery store. Most of these ingredients are also sold online on websites like Amazon.
Nutrition Facts Of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||8 g (3%)|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g (7%)|
|Sugars||5 g (2%)|
|Protein||5 g (10%)|
Amazing 7 Health Benefits Of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
1. Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe reduces appetite, improves digestion, and removes toxins to provide a feeling of normalcy.
2. Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe helps to keep your skin soft and supple by reducing dryness of the scalp and face while also providing protein to replace what is required by the skin cells.
3. The protein and carbohydrates of a cup-size serving of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe can be used by your body to replace the glycogen used during exercise, which aids in recovery from a hard workout and helps you to feel energetic throughout the day.
4. The fiber and complex carbohydrates of a cup-size serving of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe will aid in weight management if a significant portion of your caloric intake comprises carbohydrates.
5. The vitamins, minerals, and complex carbohydrates in Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe help to reduce fatigue during the day by providing energy to the body.
6. Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a good source of Vitamin C and the minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which aid in forming strong bones.
7. The protein in Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe aid in muscle development and recovery through the amino acid glutamine, which helps to promote healthy cells.
Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe can be made any time of the year because it is versatile.
Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a useful tool for recovery if you exercise or work out vigorously after dinner.
Every time you eat, your body uses its stores of fat and glycogen to fuel your bodily processes. When this happens, your body’s level of performance (your energy level) drops significantly. When you’re exercising or working hard on the job, you need all the help you can get to get those levels up again.
As the performance of your body drops, so does your productivity level. By eating right before you work out or work hard on the job, you can get your body using its stores of glycogen to fuel your body again and boost energy and performance levels.