Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a refreshing summer salad that combines delicious flavors like grapes, tomatoes, shallots, and basil. Chicken Salad Chick provides a comforting taste for the hot months with the weight-loss-friendly grape salad recipe.
This recipe is perfect as a side dish to bring to a picnic or summer BBQ or serve at your next family dinner.
In case you are thinking of planning a summer picnic or party at home, you should take the time to browse through our recipes and find the one that is just right for your situation.
The best part of a picnic is bringing a delicious and nutritious dish to share with your family and friends. Planning a barbecue party at home can be great fun and stressful since you want to make the right food choice for everyone.
How To Make Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3-4 people
Yield: 4 cups
- 2 cups red cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil dressing
Blue Cheese Salad Dressing:
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Step 1: Cook the chicken breasts and chop them into bite-size pieces. Set them aside in a large bowl.
Step 2: Mix all the dressing ingredients and whisk to combine.
Step 3: Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, including the cooked chicken and dressing, and toss to combine. Garnish with additional cheese crumbles if desired. Serve warm or chilled at room temperature.
Step 4: Serve the chicken salad chilled or at room temperature.
The salad can be prepared ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can serve the salad chilled or at room temperature.
Step 5: Chilled Chicken Grape Salad is best served when it’s fresh and tastes great when you make it in advance.
Step 6: Chill the Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
If you are looking for some healthy chicken recipes, try our recipe for easy chicken salad with apples and grapes. The recipe uses shredded chicken, grapes, celery, and green onions to create a light and tasty dish perfect for picnics or parties. Try this delicious chicken sandwich with a balsamic grilled apple recipe.
Nutrition Facts Of Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe
Best 7 Health Benefits Of Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe
1. Stress management: Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe has the perfect combination of proteins, carbohydrates, and fiber.
2. Helps keep blood sugar levels steady: This recipe’s combination of protein and carbohydrates is perfect for preventing blood sugar spikes while keeping you full and satisfied.
3. Boosts energy levels: This recipe is light on a hot summer day but still provides enough nutrients to keep you energized throughout the day.
4. Helps prevent heart disease: The combination of protein, nutrients, and fiber keeps your heart healthy, reduces inflammation, and prevents blood clots.
5. Weight-loss friendly: Most weight loss plans recommend that you reduce calorie intake to a minimum while maintaining a balanced diet.
6. Boosts immunity: good probiotics are essential to keep your gut health in good, supportive condition.
7. Helps prevent cancer: Circulating is a condition that commonly affects the body’s detoxification system. Good probiotics and fiber in this recipe help fight various health issues such as cold, flu, and constipation.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a good choice for pregnant women due to its healthy ingredients. The chicken salad recipe can be prepared ahead of time without refrigeration. Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a tasteful summer food perfect for picnics and parties.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
It is a good choice for diabetic patients because of its low-calorie and high-fiber content. It is a perfect belly filler without adding too many calories.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
It is a good recipe for heart patients because the chicken, in this case, contains no saturated fat. Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is easy to make and tastes great! So, let’s start cooking! Enjoy your meal!
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
This recipe is safe for breastfeeding women, as long as they do not have any food allergies or intolerances. If you are still deciding whether to breastfeed, check with your doctor first.
Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a refreshing summer dish that combines delicious flavors like grapes, tomatoes, shallots, and basil. The chicken salad recipe is perfect as a side dish to bring to a picnic or summer barbecue or serve at your next family dinner.
The chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad recipe is healthy, tasty, and filling. Try it out today and see for yourself! Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a homemade recipe with great taste! This chicken salad recipe is high in protein, low in calories but packed with fiber. What a combination!!! This easy chicken salad recipe was developed to provide balance and the right amount of nutrients, preserve normal digestion, and ensure you feel full throughout the day. The type of oil used in this recipe also affects your weight.