The chicken Tocino Recipe is one of the dishes that you would like to try. It is a recipe from our country Philippines and one of the most popular foods in our culture.
Served with boiled rice, this recipe contains some important vitamins your body needs, like vitamins A, D, B6, and B12.
It also has some minerals like selenium, zinc, and iron, which are important for your growth because these minerals help to make hemoglobin which carries oxygen through the blood system.
It is also one of the best weight-loss recipes because it contains low calories and fat. This recipe is perfect for breakfast too. You may start with the cooked chicken ticono and finish the cooking with jasmine rice.
About Chicken Tocino Recipe: Chicken Tocino – is a Filipino dish made from ground meat or poultry. It is soft and easy to eat when served with rice, but you can also eat it alone with ketchup and mustard on top.
How To Make chicken tocino recipe?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 5 servings
Yield: 5 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground chicken or turkey (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic (option: you can use 2 teaspoons garlic powder instead)
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 to 4 drops of sweet hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (option: use 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce instead)
- dash of salt, if using unsalted chicken breasts or thighs.
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- cooking oil
1. Prepare your ingredients first, including the ground chicken, crushed garlic, chopped onion, and all the spices.
2. For 2 to 3 cups of meat mixture, you will need 1 large egg and a quarter cup of bread crumbs. Combine and stir them well, ensuring the egg is completely mixed with the breadcrumbs. Put them aside on a separate plate or bowl.
3. Take the ground chicken and heat a pan with cooking oil; add the meat mixture, and cook until all the meat is browned. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic and chopped onions, as well as 3 tablespoons of parsley leaves and oregano leaves, then stir all vegetables one last time to mix everything well. Cook until the sauce gets thicker but still tender enough to stir easily using your spoon.
5. Add salt, sweet hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and a dash of pepper. Stir everything well and remove from heat to avoid the mixture from burning. Allow the mixture to cool down before you continue cooking.
6. Pour the meat mixture into an oven-proof dish or a pan before spreading it out, making sure that its layer will be around 1/2 – 3/4 inch thick.
8. Spread the egg and bread crumbs mixture evenly over the meat layer. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until it starts to brown slightly.
9. Serve with rice cooked separately in a separate pot (this recipe only serves 5 persons), or you can serve it hot by drizzling ketchup and mustard on top; or to add more flavors, you can add jasmine rice cooked separately as well.
Chicken Tocino Recipe: Chicken Tocino is one of the dishes that you would like to try.
Nutrition Facts Of chicken tocino recipe
|Total Fat||18 g|
Amazing 7 Health Benefits Of chicken tocino recipe
1. The chicken tocino recipe is one of the best for weight loss because it contains low calories and fat.
2. It is also one of the best weight-loss recipes because it contains low calories and fat.
3. This recipe is perfect for breakfast too. You may start with the cooked chicken tocino and then finish the cooking process with jasmine rice.
4. It also contains important vitamins your body needs, like vitamins A, D, B6, and B12.
5. The chicken Tocino Recipe is one of the most popular foods in our culture. Served with boiled rice, this recipe contains some important vitamins your body needs, like vitamins…
6. It also has some minerals like selenium, zinc, and iron, which are important for your growth because they help make hemoglobin which carries oxygen through the blood system.
7. It is one of the best recipes for weight loss because it contains low calories and low fat.
You can use the chicken tocino recipe for breakfast or dinner. Both are delicious, but your choice.
A healthy chicken tocino recipe is also a good source of nutrients and vitamins. You can also mix the chicken tocino with rice and eat. The recipe for chicken tocino below is for you to try. And now, what are you waiting for? Try this amazing chicken tocino recipe today.
Please rate this recipe on the sharing buttons below and let me know your feedback.