Chocolate Donut Seasoning Recipes have been developed by the most talented and creative culinary experts, who are surprisingly very busy people with big and full schedules. These preparations take a little bit of experimentation but are very delicious and easy to make.
They have been receiving tons of compliments from friends and family due to their wonderful taste. This article is going to provide amazing recipes for you if you are looking for some new ideas for your donuts or desserts.”
How to make a chocolate donut seasoning recipe?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving: 4 grams
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tbsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda mixture
- 2 Tbsps. cocoa (cocoa can be substituted with 2tsp instant coffee or ersatz cocoa)
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and baking soda mixture).
2. Mix the wet ingredients (water and olive oil) in another bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until well-mixed.
4. Add any desired add-in ingredients (walnuts, nuts, chocolate chips, sliced or chopped dried fruit or berries). Mix well.
5. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight.
6. The size of donuts you are making will determine. How much of the batter to use in each donut mold (I usually use little bowls that can fit on my baking tray as I find it easier to fill them rather than using a piping bag). Fill in the batter into molds until 2/3 full.
7. Bake in the oven at 350F for 25-35 minutes, depending on the size of your donuts.
8. Let cool down before removing from the molds, or you can place the pan in the freezer to speed up the cooling process.
Taste test: (optional step) and serve with your favorite sprinkle toppings (sugar, chocolate chips, fruits, and nuts).
Nutrition Fact of Chocolate Donut Seasoning Recipes
Is It Suitable for Heart Patients?
Although the dietary instructions for most heart patients are to avoid excessive consumption of fat and cholesterol, since chocolate donuts use olive oil and canola oil as staples in their recipe. This is by no means a recipe for heart patients. I would highly recommend that you omit the nuts from this recipe if you have any known issues with your heart.
Is This Recipe Good for Diabetic Patients?
Like the above, since these chocolate donut recipes use olive oil and canola oil as staples in their formula. These are by no means a recipe for diabetic patients. I would highly recommend omitting the nuts from this recipe if you have any known issues with your blood sugar levels.
Is This Recipe Good for Weight Loss?
I would highly recommend that you omit the nuts from this recipe if you are looking to lose any amount of weight.
Although these donuts have a very low-fat content, they are high in carbohydrates, making them a slightly higher caloric value than other healthier foods.
Amazing 5 Serving Suggestions of Chocolate Donut Seasoning Recipes
1. Cold Chocolate Donuts:
Although chocolate donuts are great served fresh, it is also possible to freeze them for later consumption. To make it easier, I recommend putting the chocolate donut mixture into the freezer and leaving it there for at least two hours. This will help you prepare more quick and easy desserts in your freezer.
2. Chocolate Donut Ice Cream:
If you want to make chocolate donut ice cream, all you have to do is freeze overnight and store it in an airtight container to keep the ice cream fresh.
3. Chocolate Donut Cupcakes:
Take a regular cupcake recipe and add chocolate chips, nuts, or even white chocolate chips into the batter before baking. I would highly recommend using a baking spray to ensure your cupcakes are well-greased before baking so that they don’t stick too much.
4. Almond Crusted Chocolate Banana Donut
Chocolate Donut Seasoning Recipes is one of my favorite recipes. The recipe includes almond flakes and banana, making it ideal for those who aren’t a fan of chocolate.
5. Chocolate Donuts with Jelly:
You can serve the chocolate donuts with jelly and sprinkles if you want something different from your ordinary donuts. You can either make your jelly or choose from the wide range of jellies available in supermarkets.
6. Chocolate Donut Snack Cake:
If you want something different from your ordinary donuts, you can serve the chocolate donut mixture as a snack cake with raspberry jam. Chocolate Donut Seasoning Recipes is ideal for adults and kids alike.
7. Chocolate Donut Cheesecake:
I would highly recommend using Philadelphia cream cheese or vanilla (cream cheese) in this recipe because it tastes sweeter than other brands. Feel free to add any other toppings you want to this recipe.
8. Chocolate Donut Ice Cream Cake:
You can also prepare a Chocolate Donut Ice Cream Cake by freezing your chocolate donuts into cubes and slowly combining them with your favorite ice cream. This is ideal for kids’ parties and other large gatherings where you want to make sure you have plenty of food for everyone.
Chocolate Donut Seasoning Recipes are a tried and tested recipe that are loved by many people. One of the many reasons why I prefer this recipe is that it makes it easier for me to make different kinds of chocolate donuts.
This is because the recipe allows me to add in any kind of ingredients I want depending on my mood. You can even create your own donut recipes by adding in some chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
As always, I hope this recipe will help you enjoy these delightful donuts in your house. Please feel free to put up comments and ask questions if you have any. Have fun!