Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup is a creamy and delicious chicken meal with only three ingredients: water, cream of celery soup, and chicken. This recipe has proven to be the perfect companion for a busy day.
A Crockpot Chicken Recipe can serve as many purposes as it does for satisfying meals. This recipe is a hearty and tasty snack to enjoy on its own or with a side of bread for dipping in the sauce.
Crockpot chicken with celery soup Of Celery Soup can also be used as the main ingredient for a sandwich or wrap.
Chicken with cream of celery soup and sour creams also great to add to salads and pasta dishes. A creamy white meat chicken is a great addition to any main course meal you want to make extra special.
When making a slow cooker recipe using cream of celery soup, you mustn’t overcook the chicken.
How To Make Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup?
Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
Total Time: 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 pounds of chicken breasts
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk (depending on desired consistency)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Step 1: Place butter in the crock pot.
Step 2: Place chicken breasts over the butter and cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken is tender and easily pierced with a fork.
Step 3: Remove chicken from the crock pot, shred it, then return it to the crock pot. Add 1/4 cup milk, and stir. Add additional milk if desired.
Step 4: Season to taste with fresh ground pepper. Cover and cook on low for an additional 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Of Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup:
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Sugar (total)||0 g|
Amazing 7 Health Benefits Of Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup:
1. Chickens are highly regarded worldwide as a great source of protein that is very easy to digest.
The Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup is full of protein, which can help you obtain the proper amount of protein your body needs.
2. Slow cooker chicken with cream of chicken soups a great way to get essential vitamins and minerals. These essential ingredients are used for optimal internal organ health and overall functioning.
3. Chicken is a great source of selenium, which is an essential element with antioxidant properties.
Antioxidants benefit your health because they help eliminate free radicals in your body that can cause many diseases like cancer and heart disease.
4. The Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup are a source of choline, which is thought to reduce cholesterol in the body.
Choline also contributes to the health of cell membranes, nervous system health, and brain function.
5. A Crockpot Chicken Recipe With Cream Of Celery Soup is a great source of B vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and zinc.
6. This recipe is a low-calorie food that helps you stay within the recommended daily calorie intake. This is a great choice for those trying to lose weight.
7. Chicken recipes are an excellent way to get a healthy amount of protein in your diet without consuming excessive calories or fat.
Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Cream of Celery Soup is a delicious meal sure to please the whole family. As this recipe is so simple, you can enjoy it at any time of day.
You can make this dish healthier by adding more vegetables while cooking if you have extra time. Doing this will enable the vegetables to soak up the delicious flavors from the Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup.
This article is a good source of information to learn how to make Crockpot Chicken Recipes With Cream Of Celery Soup.
We thank you for your positive feedback on our article; please continue to use this site to share your information with people worldwide.