Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe has seen a lot of action lately. This mouthwatering recipe is mainly cake, butter, eggs, sugar, and flour. It also includes some milk or cream.
The ingredients are mixed by hand or with an electric mixer until the batter is smooth and creamy (approximately 2-3 minutes). Once this point is reached, the battery can be baked in a 9-inch round cake pan.
This cake is a simple and easy-to-follow recipe. The recipe is used for baking two lovely and large butter cakes. This recipe takes about an hour to prepare, 45 minutes to bake, and only 5 minutes to clean up afterward.
At Del Frisco’s Grille, we have a talented team of pastry chefs that developed this Del Frisco’s Butter Cake Recipe. This recipe has been perfected over many years to ensure customer satisfaction every time it is made.
How to make Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 5 grams
- 1 can (about 13.5 ounces) yellow cake mix, made as directed on the box
- 1¼ cups (2¾ sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (of your choice—we use skim)
- 3 tablespoons cream, whipped to soften
- 1½ tablespoons coarse sugar for garnish Black forest cake recipe for frosting
1. preheat the oven to 350° F and butter the bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat together the cake mix, butter, and vanilla until well blended (about 2-3 minutes).
2. Carefully beat the eggs until the batter is smooth and creamy.
3. Add in flour, salt, and milk. Stir by hand until blended into the batter.
4. Transfer the batter to a 9-inch round cake pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Cool cake at room temperature for 30 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to cool completely.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cakes cool completely on wire racks before serving.
Del Frisco’s Butter Cake Recipe can be served when still warm or at room temperature. This cake can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for 2 months.
Del Frisco’s Butter Cake Recipe is a traditional and trustworthy recipe that has been around for years. Del Frisco’s Grille recommends using this Del Frisco’s Butter Cake Recipe to achieve a chewy, moist result that will satisfy every customer.
Nutrition Fact Of Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe
|Total Fat||19 gm (25%)|
|Saturated Fat||9 gm (48%)|
|Cholesterol||150 mg (49%)|
|Sodium||20 mg (1%)|
|Dietary Fiber||1 gm|
Is It Suitable for Diabetic Patients?
Yes. The sugar content of this recipe is not too high, and the butter used in this recipe is a suitable fat for people with diabetes.
This Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe can be considered a health-friendly food, especially for persons on a low-carbohydrate diet.
Is It Safe for Pregnant Women?
Del Frisco’s Butter Cake Recipe is safe for pregnant women to make. This recipe is so mild that you may not even need to test it before serving it to your pregnant wife.
This may be due to the dairy products used in preparing the batter; this cake is made from milk, eggs, and butter. The batter also contains no baking soda or salt.
Is This Recipe Suitable for Heart Patients?
Del Frisco’s Butter Cake Recipe is not appropriate for those with heart conditions. It contains a large amount of fat and cholesterol. The recipe also includes a lot of sugar and eggs.
Those looking to reduce their cholesterol levels, or those who are concerned about their weight, should avoid this recipe.
If you are still interested in baking this cake, you can make small changes to the recipe that will reduce the fat and cholesterol levels but will still allow you to enjoy your delicious cake (see freezing ideas).
How to Make It More Delicious?
1. Serve it with favorite toppings, such as fruits and chocolate chips or peanut butter spoons. You may also use jam or cream cheese frosting.
2. If you want to make your cake more special, you can add some raisins or walnuts on top of the batter before baking.
3. You can also embellish your butter cakes with caramel, chocolate, strawberry frosting, or glaze.
4. You may even want to cook the batter in a marble-top cake pan instead of around one. This way, you will get much more decorative and attractive results. These minor tweaks will improve the flavor of this del Frisco butter cake recipe as soon as they are baked.
5. Enhance the flavor by serving it with maple syrup, honey, or even chocolate syrup.
6. You may also want to sprinkle some cinnamon powder or cocoa powder into the batter before cooking it.
Easy 7 Freezing Ideas Of Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe
1. Spread butter on the cake before freezing.
2. Place the cake on a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper to catch any leaks from the fridge during storage.
3. If desired, top each cake with whipped cream or an icing layer before freezing.
4. Freeze cakes in an airtight container for up to three months and a year frozen in an airtight freezer bag for up to six months (approximate).
5. Frost or ice cake upon removing from freezer.
6. Wrap the frozen cake in a plastic wrap, foil, or airtight container.
7. Place a layer of plastic wrap on top of the cake and seal with aluminum foil to lock out moisture when freezing in an airtight freezer bag (less than ideal).
Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe Freezing Tips:
1. Wrap the cake in aluminum foil if not using a container that can be tightly sealed (airtight).
2. When freezing unbaked cakes in an airtight container, make sure to leave at least 1-inch of space if not wrapping a frozen block of butter cake.
3. Freezing with layers of waxed paper is optional (some people may prefer the feel of having no waxed paper on the cake).
The Bottom Line
Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe is a recipe that many people like to share. It is made in a light and airy style that works well with many cakes and fillings.
This cake has a rich buttery taste, suitable for many different occasions. The cake can be frozen or purchased if you need a large amount of this cake.
Del Friscos Butter Cake Recipe is one of our most popular cake recipes. It is by far one of the best recipes you will find on the web.” This cake always goes fast at holiday parties and family affairs,” says an anonymous kitchen employee. We have used this recipe for many years, and we very much enjoy it.