Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen is a moist and delicious dessert that takes minutes to prepare. This cake is easy-to-make and has a light, fluffy texture.
Paula Dean’s Ding Dong Cake Recipe was one of several cakes we tried out during the season finale of Iron Chef America on November 16th, and it far exceeded our expectations.
It is important to remember that even though this may be Paula Deen’s “Ding Dong Cake Recipe.” This recipe can also be made with Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry, and many other flavors. I would recommend experimenting with different flavors, such as a topping or frosting.
How To Make Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Serving: 3 grams
- Hand mixer
- 8-inch round cake pan
- parchment paper
- rubber spatula
- cake tester
- measuring spoon & fork
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces (1/4 pound) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A package of cream cheese frosting
1. preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan. Set aside.
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy in the bowl of a mixer. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
4. In another bowl, combine the cream cheese frosting with the vanilla extract and blend well with a wooden spoon or an electric mixer.
5. Add half of the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture alternately with half of the cream cheese frosting until all is mixed well.
6. pour batter into cake pan and smooth top with a rubber spatula.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-45 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Cool completely before frosting with cream cheese frosting.
1.The cake will go from baking to being completely cool in over 40 minutes. It may seem like it takes longer to bake, but once the cake is cool, you will be amazed at how it sets up in just a few minutes.
2.For a perfect cake, top look at the end of steps 4 and 5 of 9 Steps To Make The Best Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen.
3.The cake batter should not be runny after fully baking and cooling. If the batter is too runny when you add the cream cheese frosting, you may need to add more flour.
If you’d like to create a party atmosphere and serve this delicious dessert Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen at home, I recommend you buy an ice cream maker and a set of small serving spoons that are easy to handle in one hand.
|Saturated Fat||17.5 g|
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
This Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen is not good for pregnant women, but it is recommended to eat this cake just before your due date. I have been tempted by this cake numerous times, and I have been craving it.
How Long Does It Last?
This delicious cake will last for about 1 month if stored in the freezer. The amount of time it takes to make this Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen will be dependent on your kitchen. Once the cake is fully baked and cooled, it will go into the freezer.
How Often Can I Eat?
You can eat this cake as often as you want. It is one of the best-tasting cakes I have ever tried. Even though you will want to eat more than 1 piece, it is important to remember that you must take your time eating this treat.
Amazing 8 Serving Ideas Of Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen
1. Cake with ice cream: This cake is perfect for a delicious and tempting birthday.
2. Cake as party food: This delicious snack is great to bring to school or team parties. Pack it in a large bag for the whole afternoon of enjoy eating Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen by the slice and then having more with each bite
3. Cake with Bavarian chocolate sauce: This sweet treat will be perfect for enjoying after dinner.
4. Cake as breakfast cereal: This is one of my favorite ways to enjoy food. I have tried various recipes and have noticed that the Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen is one of the best ways to start my day.
5. Cake for dessert after dinner: Preparing this cake for dinner guests is an excellent alternative to preparing a pie or cake in your oven for all of you to enjoy together
6. Cake as a snack: I love to eat this cake as a late-night snack. It gives me the energy I need to get through my day
7. Cake for kids’ parties and events: My kids love this cake. They always ask me to make it for them, and they are surprised when they see their friends munching on it right in front of them.
8. Cake as a gift: The best gift you can give anyone is this unique treat, especially if it is homemade.
This delicious treat is one of my favorite desserts that I enjoy. I love eating this cake and feel that everyone should try it once or twice.
The cake was very tasty, and it went well with both the buttercream frosting and the cream cheese frosting. I love how easy and simple the Ding Dong Cake Recipe Paula Deen is to make and how delicious it comes out every time. I encourage anyone that loves chocolate cake to add this recipe to their list of desserts to try.