Here is funnel cake recipe without baking powder recipes. There are a few great recipes for funnel cakes without baking powder in the world. But none of them actually taste like the real thing! Well, this is where the science of baking comes in. This article will teach you how to make a delicious funnel cake at home without baking powder.
How to make a funnel cake recipe without baking powder?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 minutes
Serving: 6 grams
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Cinnamon and powdered sugar, for topping.
1. Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl and stir together.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Pour in enough water so that the batter is thin enough to pour easily through the funnel into the hot oil
4.use between ½ cup and 1 cup of water depending on how much dough you want to cook at once (less water makes thicker funnel cake dough).
Add any other ingredients you may wish to now – chocolate chips or blueberries can be.
Nutrition Facts of Funnel Cake Recipe Without Baking Powder
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|cholesterol||6 mg 3%|
|Potassium||111 mg 2%|
|Carbohydrate||38 grams 15%|
|Protein||4.8 ounces 11|
Funnel Cake Recipe Without Baking Powder: 8 Attractive Serving Ideas
1. Fill a bowl with powdered sugar and place your funnel cake recipe in it.
2. Pour cupcakes into each of the 8 sections of the funnel cake and top with frosting, sprinkles, or ice cream.
3. Prepare your favorite icing recipe and cover the entire cake top in whipped cream, then crush some Oreos over it for good measure.
4. Place one of these on a plate and top with fresh fruit for serving as a surprise dessert to guests who came over to visit you at home!
5. Turn into the best ice cream cone ever! Cut the funnel cake into 2-inch slices and then scoop ice cream inside it.
6. Prepare some icing, frosting, or whip cream and dip the funnel cake in it for a yummy treat.
7. Place some fruit on top of your funnel cake and serve it as a delightful dessert for your little girl’s birthday party!
8. Make a funnel cake snow cone by placing it into a bowl filled with ice cream, then topping it off with your favorite flavored syrup.
Some Health Benefits of Funnel Cake Recipe Without Baking Powder:
1. Funnel cake has gained its place in the list of fun food for kids and children through ages, but it is also loved by health-conscious people worldwide because of its nutritional value and health benefits.
It is filled with proteins, proteins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and much more, making it a very healthy snack, especially for kids, as they need all these nutrients to grow healthy and strong.
2. Apart from the delicious taste, what is loved by people the most about this recipe is that it is also very easy to prepare. You do not need to be a professional cook or chef to prepare it at home.
3. You can also make your variations in terms of toppings for different occasions or events you want to serve it for, like birthdays, parties, and other celebrations or special occasions.
4. In terms of the health benefits of funnel cake, one thing that makes it so special is that it raises the good cholesterol in a person’s body. This can help reduce heart diseases and strokes by improving the heart’s sensitivity to insulin.
5. It is also known to have excellent calcium and phosphorus absorption properties because of which it helps improve teeth and bones strong.
6. Other than being delicious, one major reason funnel cake is loved by everyone is that it is very easy to make a lot of them without any mess. Without baking powder, a funnel cake recipe is the best way to make your own yummy and fun funnel cakes at home.
7. Another reason why people love this cake so much is that it can be served for breakfast and dessert. It can be prepared in multiple ways and filled with different toppings.
How Can Store It?
1. Store the batter in an airtight container when not in use.
2. Keep the cake refrigerated and do not freeze it as the batter will become hard if frozen.
3. Let the funnel cakes sit out for 20 to 30 minutes before serving so that some of its icing and topping ingredients can absorb into them and make it more delicious.
4. Make sure the kitchen is clean before preparing your funnel cake so that the batter does not stick to the counter and burn.
5. Remember, freshness is always very important for funnel cakes because they start losing their taste and get bad odors if they are prepared or stored for too long.
Where Can I Buy Funnel Cake Recipe Without Baking Powder?
Funnel cake is easy to prepare but if you want to buy one from a store or a bakery, first see if it contains baking powder or not. Do not buy them unless you want to suffer from acne and other skin problems if they do.
Home is where your heart is, so make your home a wonderful place to be by serving delicious foods from your kitchen that taste good and give you all the health benefits you desire. You can do that by using this funnel cake recipe without baking powder. Enjoy!