KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thigh is the perfect choice for a low-calorie diet. It’s also the only one that tastes like the real thing, but with no guilt.
KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thigh is a healthier, lower-calorie option for chicken thighs when you’re trying to reduce your weight. It still has all the same delicious flavor without any guilt accompanying calorie-laden, processed foods these days.
The all-natural chicken is prepared using the most simple, ordinary ingredients found in the original recipe. The result is a flavor consistent with the original product and fewer calories.
During the development of the Original Recipe Chicken Thigh, each step was reviewed and approved by KFC culinary experts to ensure that each component was exactly as described in the original recipe and still provided a delicious taste.
How To Make KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thigh?
Prepare Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 (8 ounces) boneless chicken breast, skin removed
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons sage, ground
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2: Cut the chicken into small pieces.
Step 3: Coat each piece of chicken in the cornstarch and then in the garlic powder, sage, and salt.
Step 4: Dip each piece of chicken into the buttermilk.
Step 5: Place in a single layer on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
Step 6: Remove from oven.
Step 7: Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and toss the sugar.
Step 8: Serve with KFC Original Recipe Coleslaw and a side of French Fries.
Nutrition Facts Of KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thigh
|Total Fat||1.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g|
Best 7 Health Benefits Of KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thigh
1. KFC nutrition data shows that Original Recipe chicken thighs are a lean food source with nearly half the calories, fat, and sodium compared to skinless chicken breasts.
2. KFC Original Recipe chicken thigh contain plenty of Vitamin A and B6, which help fight free radicals in the body.
3. For maximum taste and nutritional value, choose KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs dusted with their signature seasoning mix, including paprika, salt, sugar granules, and pepper.
4. KFC Original Recipe provides your body with lean protein, built to last. The filling in Original Recipe chicken thighs helps your muscles grow and stay strong.
5. KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs are a source of fiber, helping you feel full longer so you don’t consume more calories from other foods and snacks.
6. KFC Original Recipe chicken thigh are a good source of selenium, helping your body make enough antioxidants to fight free radicals produced by the body, which can damage cells and lead to various health problems.
7. KFC Original Recipe chicken thigh help lower cholesterol and improve heart health by reducing blood pressure for a healthier circulatory system.
Enjoy KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs the traditional way, with their signature seasoned coating.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
KFC nutritionists recommend that pregnant women eat KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs instead of other poultry.
Pregnant women should discuss with their health care providers whether it is appropriate to enjoy KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
KFC Original Recipe chicken thigh may have a slightly lower glycemic index than other poultry. Although the glycemic index is not considered a good indicator of how a food will affect the blood glucose levels of patients with diabetes, KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs may be better tolerated by those overweight individuals with high blood sugar.
The healthier choice is adjusting a person’s diet to include more heart-healthy foods and fewer simple sugars, carbohydrates, and saturated fats.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
Those with heart problems can enjoy KFC Original Recipe chicken thigh. KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs are a good source of selenium, which helps lower cholesterol levels in the bloodstream and reduce blood pressure, which is necessary to help maintain a healthy heart.
Pregnant women and patients with diabetes should discuss whether it is appropriate for them to enjoy KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs may be a good source of Vitamin A, which helps in breast milk production. KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs are a good source of Vitamin B6.
KFC Original Recipe chicken thigh may be recommended for breastfeeding women who eat a healthy diet and can eat foods with zinc or iron. KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs are not included in the Recommended Dietary Allowances.
For people without diabetes or high cholesterol, KFC Original Recipe chicken thighs should be enjoyed with the freedom to include other healthy foods (such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, and low-fat dairy products) in their daily diets.
KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thigh is the best and healthiest option among other food sources. It is a good alternative for people who want to keep their waist slim, improve cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure.
KFC original recipe chicken leg is a good option for pregnant women looking to improve their health. And as an added benefit, KFC Original Recipe Chicken Thighs are also ideal for healthy heart patients and diabetics.
KFC original recipe chicken thigh without skin nutrition facts is available at any fast-food restaurants. KFC original recipe chicken thigh without skin nutrition facts is made from KFC’s secret eleven herbs and spices.
Original Recipe chicken breast are sold boneless and skinless (called Extra Crispy outside the United States), as well as bone-in and with their skin. The fried skin is marketed separately as “Extra Crispy Colonel’s Original Recipe” chicken in most international markets, but not in the United States.