Kidney Bean Cake Recipe is a favorite among vegetarians. It is also healthy. This recipe is light, moist, and flavorful. The ingredients are inexpensive, and it is a perfect way to include some high-quality protein in your diet. It is both low-fat and flourless. It makes a great dessert or snack that tastes delicious and easy!
How To Make A Kidney Bean Cake Recipe?
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4 grams
- Kidney Beans (1 cup to make 2 cakes)
- Bean Sprouts (1/2 cup to make 2 cakes)
- Water (2 cups or enough for the soaked beans to drain well)
- Dried Limes (4 pieces)
- Flaxseed Meal or ground Flaxseeds (1/4 cup grated, 1/2 tbsp. powder)
- Baking Powder (from any white flour) 1 tsp.
How To Make:
1. Soak kidney beans in plenty of water for 24 hours.
2. Drain and rinse the soaked kidney beans.
3. Add baking powder to the yolks of two eggs, add flour to thicken the mixture, add this mixture into the bean mixture, and start mixing well with a wok.
4. Add Bean sprouts and mix.
5. If the mixture is too thin, add more flour and mix well.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased pan or mold, let stand for 15 minutes, then bake in the oven at 375°F (190°C) until golden brown after the cake rises evenly while baking. Please turn off the oven and let it cool inside. Serve with lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
7. Sprinkle some ground flaxseed on top before serving.
7 Important Healthy Nutrition Of Kidney Bean Cake Recipe:
7 Important Healthy Nutrition Of Kidney Bean Cake Recipe:
1. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Protein:
As compared to fat or carbohydrate, protein promotes satiety and helps in the prevention of obesity. Food rich in protein will help you feel fuller longer, preventing you from overeating.
Protein is an important part of the building, maintaining, and repairing of body tissues. Proteins are composed of amino acids which are essential to the human body.
Amino acids build up hormones, enzymes, and other biological compounds within our bodies, which are vital for good health.
2. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Fiber:
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate which is non-digestible by humans. Fiber may seem unnecessary, but it acts as a bulwark against diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
The best part about fiber is that it lowers the risk of heart disease and diabetes by encouraging glucose to be taken up by the cells in our body rather than stored as fat deposits.
3. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Iron:
Iron is a mineral that is indispensable for the body in many ways. The major function of iron in our body is to carry oxygen from one place to another, and this job is vital as it performs many functions and encourages good health.
Iron is also important for forming healthy red blood cells, transporting and storing oxygen, making thyroid hormones, and building muscles. Men, postmenopausal women, and adolescents are the most likely to be iron deficient.
4. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Calcium:
Calcium is one of the most important minerals in our body. It is used in building up bones, teeth, and muscle tissue. Calcium is also important to build strong ligaments and bones and maintain good heart health.
Without enough calcium, your spinal cord will become more brittle, and it will become more difficult for your heart to pump blood amidst the stiffening of muscles of the heart itself.
5. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is an important nutrient that has many functions in our body. This vitamin is responsible for boosting the immune system and maintaining healthy skin.
Vitamin C is also important for preventing scurvy, keeping teeth healthy, absorbing iron into our bodies, healing wounds, and forming scar tissue.
6. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Folate:
Folate is a very important B complex vitamin that promotes the growth of cells and aids in DNA synthesis.
Folate is also important in the production of human blood cells. Folate also helps prevent neural tube defects in infants if taken by the mother during pregnancy.
7. Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Is A Good Source Of Potassium:
Potassium is an important mineral that maintains healthy body processes and balances fluids in the body.
Balancing fluids is essential for normal heart function and preventing high blood pressure, kidney stones, and other health issues like muscle soreness after exercise or prolonged standing.
Is Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Good?
Yes, Kidney Bean Cake Recipe is a very important nutritional food and is good for everyone as it is a great way to lower cholesterol and promote good health.
Is Kidney Bean Cake Recipe Healthy?
Yes, Kidney Bean Cake Recipe is very healthy. It is a wholesome, nutritious food good for maintaining good health.
How Long Can You Keep A Kidney Bean Cake Recipe?
You can store a kidney bean cake for up to 6 months at room temperature. Storing it in the refrigerator, you can keep the kidney bean cake for 9 months.
Who Should Eat Kidney Bean Cake Recipe?
The Kidney Bean Cake recipe is recommended for everyone. However, people who follow a low-carb diet may refrain from eating it as it has high carbohydrates.
What Is Kidney Bean Best Cake Recipe?
Kidney Bean Best Cake Recipe is a type of cake that contains kidney beans. Kidney beans are a low-carbohydrate food, and they also contain folate, thiamine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, and biotin, which are essential nutrients for the body. The Kidney Bean Best Cake Recipe is a nutritious dish, and it is recommended for people with chronic diseases like heart diseases.
Is Kidney Bean Best Cake Recipe Good For Diet Control?
Kidney Bean Best Cake Recipe is a good diet control recommended for people trying to lose weight and keep their appetite in check. This cake recipe is low in carbohydrates, but it contains high protein and fiber content.
What Is The Best Type Of Kidney Bean?
Any kidney beans will do for the recipe. However, if you have diabetes, you should note that kidney beans can raise your blood sugar level-so. Make sure you take the right amount of insulin before consuming the cake.
Kidney Bean Best Cake Recipe is a nutritious dish, and it is recommended for people with chronic diseases like heart disease. It is a low-carbohydrate food containing high protein and fiber content. Everyone can eat this cake recipe as it is a very healthy dish that promotes good health.