Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe is a delicious, healthy recipe that you can enjoy homemade with kale, cucumber, and avocado. If you are looking for a light and summery salad filled with nutritional content, then this dish might be just your thing.
As a whole, salads are an easy and healthy way to eat. They provide so many benefits to our bodies and the environment we live in.
How To Make Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 7 grams
- 1 Whole head of kale
- 1 whole cucumber, thick sliced
- 5 medium-sized avocados (or 1 large one) finely diced (**I use avocado most of the time since it adds a lot of nutrients to the salad)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1/2 a lime is fine) (**This is optional. If you don’t like it, you can leave it out or use other citrus juice.
Step 1: Start by chopping the kale into small, easily digestible pieces. Add them to a salad bowl. Slice the cucumber, remove the skin and add it to the bowl. Place 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice in with kale and cucumber and massage until softened. (You can also add lime or other citrus juices or vinegar if you like).
Step 1: Add one medium-sized avocado to the bowl and mix well. Taste and add salt if needed. Add more lemon juice or other citrus juice if necessary to bring out more flavor.
Step 1: Mix the ingredients until all mixed in evenly. Enjoy!
7 Exclusive Health Benefits Of Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe:
1. This healthy salad recipe is high in fiber.
2. This dish also lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, promotes weight loss, and suppresses appetite.
3. Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe helps you supply vitamins and minerals essential to your body, such as Vitamins A, B-complex, C & E. The avocado plays an important role in fending off wrinkles and restoring the elasticity of the skin.
4. Eating a fresh Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe provides you with a high amount of antioxidants, which can help prevent cancer and other diseases caused by free radicals.
5. As it contains potassium and phosphorus, it helps prevent kidney stones and osteoporosis.
6. Eating Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe is also beneficial for your bone health as it contains calcium, magnesium & iron, which are essential for bone strength and health.
7. This salad recipe is also rich in potassium and iron. It helps to lower blood pressure by reducing systolic and diastolic levels. The high amount of iron helps prevent anemia, improves your immune system, and treats infections.
Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe Keto?
This recipe is suitable for the Ketogenic diet. It’s a low-carb recipe, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy it on other diet plans as well.
Since this salad is relatively high in calories and fat, we suggest that you should reduce the portion size or even replace the salad with another one when eating on a ketogenic diet. Pursue an active lifestyle and include some protein-rich foods like duck breast to minimize risks.
Is Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe Paleo Diet?
This recipe is not a perfect fit for the paleo diet. It contains kale, avocado, and lemon juice that aren’t canonical on the Paleo diet. However, many people struggle with ketogenic or paleo diets, and this dish can be a good option for anyone looking for low-calorie yet tasty food.
Is Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe Gluten-Free?
It’s gluten-free because it doesn’t contain any gluten. You can use a gluten-free bun or make some adjustments to the salad itself.
How To Store Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe?
You can store this salad in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days. It’s best to eat them within 3 days as they get clumpy when they are not properly refrigerated.
I hope you enjoyed this Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe and if you have any suggestions, let us know.
What’s In Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe?
The Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe is high in fiber. This cucumber and kale salad has various textures, tastes, and colors. This dish also lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, promotes weight loss, and suppresses appetite.
Have Any Side Effects Of Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe?
As long as you follow the recipe and technique properly, there are no side effects of the Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe. If you have an allergy to any of its ingredients, please consult a health professional before adding it to your diet plan.
Can Kids Eat Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe?
This recipe is not specifically made for kids. But if you want to make it aside for your kid, try adding some chicken and fish to this dish. This will make it more healthy than regular cucumber salad recipes. Kids love cucumber, and they will be delighted with this salad.
Is Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe Good For Skin?
This recipe contains kale, avocado, and lemon juice that are good for your skin. As this salad is low in fat, it doesn’t contribute to forming skin tags on your body.
Does Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Freeze Well?
Yes, you can make Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe and freeze it for later use. Just remember to put it in Ziplock bags and freeze them individually. Take it out of the freezer before serving.
Can You Use Water In Kona Grill Cucumber Salad?
You can use water to mix kale and cucumber. However, we recommend that you should use lemon juice instead of water. Adding lemon juice helps to maintain the balance of flavors in the salad. You could also add vinegar if you like.
What Is The Difference Between Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe And Italian Cucumber Salad?
The main difference between Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe and the Italian Cucumber Salad is that no tomatoes are used in the Kona Grill salad recipe.
Kona Grill Cucumber Salad Recipe is one of the best healthy recipes for weight loss. This colorful and crunchy salad is nutritious and makes a perfect snack or dinner side dish. We hope that you have enjoyed this dish!