Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe is a cake made of lemon and sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, and baking powder. It is a perfect recipe for summertime because it has the flavor of citrus.
It can be frozen in advance if you want to make it ahead of time. If you do not want to freeze your cake when it’s almost done cooking, you should make this recipe for summertime desserts. It has the flavor of lemon, and it is moist to eat.
It’s one of the best desserts to serve in the summertime. Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe is also a gluten-free cake if you want to use gluten-free flour as the main ingredient. It is gluten-free, but this recipe is vegan, and it’s suitable for vegans since it doesn’t contain egg or dairy products.
How To Make Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe?
- 1 cup of White Sugar (sugar)
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 3/4 cups of Self-Rising Flour (unbleached all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup of Almond Extract or 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract (optional) (note: I used vanilla extract)
- 3/4 cups of White Cocoa Powder
Note: You can use unsweetened cocoa powder and not increase the amount since the unsweetened cocoa powder is very sweet.
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and prepare three 8-inch cake pans. Grease them with a little bit of cooking oil and line the bottom of each pan with parchment paper to make sure that your cake does not stick to it.
Beat the sugar and eggs together by using an electric mixer until the color is creamy. Then, combine vanilla extract (or almond extract) into the mixture you’ve just made and beat it well again.
Next, you should pour flour and cocoa powder into the egg mixture and fold it gently with a spatula. If you want to make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free flour instead.
Step 2: Pour half of the batter into each pan (note: it will be 1 inch from the top) and bake this cake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Step 3: Turn off the oven and leave the cakes inside. Leave the cakes in the oven for another 30 minutes.
Note: Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe is a lemon cake, and if you want to give it a pink blush, you can brush a glaze made of either lemon juice or water onto it when it’s hot, but not super-hot.
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- Yields: 1 or 2 Pans
- Difficulty Level: Medium
Nutrition Facts Of Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe
|Calories From Fat||40|
Best 5 Freezing Ideas For Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe
1. Freeze one of your delicious Lemon Pucker Cake Recipes. It’s tasty and easy to make. I recommend that you freeze this cake for about three months, and then when you want to eat the cake again, just put it inside the oven for about 30 minutes.
2. Freeze some of the finished products that you can’t eat at one time (for example, if you’re cooking food in a large quantity).
3. Put some lemon juice on a paper towel, and freeze it overnight. It’s still usable the next day.
4. Freeze lemon slices and then thaw them. You’ll get a fresh taste every time you eat it! You can also freeze individual lemon slices, which is handy if you only have one or two to eat at once.
5. Freeze fruits as well: You can use frozen fruit that you could not finish throughout summer because of the season change (note: it’s best to ripen your fruit first).
How To Make More Delicious?
1. Add a fresh lemon slice to your Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe.
2. Serve with your favorite ice cream or fruits to add some sweetness.
3. Add whipped cream and berries around the cake after it’s frozen, and then you can have a whole new flavor!
4. Add a scoop of ice cream into the cake while it’s frozen, and serve it when the ice cream inside melts!
5. Add your favorite nuts to the cake. I added chopped almonds on mine, but you can use anything else.
6. Add more sugar or lemon juice, if needed
7. When making the recipe gluten-free, you can use flours that contain less protein (for example, coconut flour) and increase the amount of all-purpose flour to get a slightly different taste and texture to baking.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
No. It’s not suitable for pregnant women because it contains eggs, dairy and other animal products. It’s not suitable for people with a medical condition (for example, milk allergy, if you’re breastfeeding a baby) or if you’re on medication.
Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
No. This recipe is not suitable for vegetarians because the cake contains eggs, dairy and other animal products. There are plenty of veggie recipes that you can find online, however.
Is It Suitable For Kids?
Yes. If your kids are into cakes, they’ll love Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe. It’s sweet, cheap, and easy to make. In addition, it’s perfect for serving kids in the summertime.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
No. It’s not a good choice for diabetic patients since it contains eggs and other animal products.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
No, it’s not a good choice for heart patients because it contains eggs and other animal products.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
No. It’s not a suitable dessert for breastfeeding women because it contains eggs, dairy and other animal products.
How To Store Lemon Pucker Cake Recipe?
When you’ve finished baking the cakes in a freezer bag, label the bag with the type of food and the date you put them in the freezer. They’re meant to be frozen, but if you’re not going to freeze them, store them in an airtight container in your dry place at room temperature until they are ready to serve.
Make sure that you always choose vegetables with low-calorie content, like fresh vegetables. They’ll make your body get the energy it needs without putting in extra weight.
To gain muscle mass and cut off your extra fat, you need to eat more fruits and vegetables. This helps your body grow healthy, growing muscles using what it needs. Get healthy, nutritious food with lots of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants! Some of the best foods for losing weight are green leafy vegetables, watermelon, and cantaloupe.