Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe is a creates a soft, cake-like texture using a flour substitute. It has several health benefits that make it an ideal diet dessert for new-aged people and those who have diabetes or other diet restrictions.
Using it as a main dish replacement not only helps you to eat healthily but gives your body the intake of essential nutrients and fiber needed to maintain the health of your body.
How To Make A Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serving: 3 grams
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2/3 cup Water, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Flour, whole wheat or soy flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour, whole wheat or soy flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
Directions Of Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe
1. combine flour and soda (or in a separate bowl). In another bowl or pot, combine sugar, water, and non-dairy milk and mix until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add flour mixture and water/sugar mixture to a pot, cooking over medium heat until ingredients are combined.
3. Pour into 3 small-medium containers, let cool, then refrigerate.
4. To prepare cake:
5. Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt pan.
6. In a bowl or pot, combine the above ingredients (flour, salt, and sugar) and mix until combined.
7. Pour into the pan bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted in the middle and removed without it pulling. [At this point, you could add any toppings to suit your taste]
8. Remove from oven, cool for 10-15 minutes, and remove from pan.
9. In a separate bowl or pot, mix flour (vegan flour), baking soda, and cinnamon. Pour onto the cake and spread evenly to the top with a spatula or knife.
10. Put back into the oven for about 15 minutes more or until the top starts to brown. 11. Allow to cool and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
12. Serves 20-25 people, depending on serving size.
Nutrition Facts of Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe
Keys To Good Health:
1. Stay hydrated – Only 25% of Americans drink the recommended 8 glasses of water per day. The best way to stay hydrated is to drink a glass of water before every meal and snack.
2. Vitamin C – Studies have shown that people who take in more vitamin C have a lower risk of colds, heart disease, and cancer. The best sources of vitamin C are citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, lemons, and limes.
3. Whole Grains – Whole grains are a great source of fiber and many essential vitamins and minerals. A Journal of American Dietetic Association study concluded that meals with whole grains are more filling than those without entire grains.
4. Beans & Legumes – Beans and legumes have been shown to lower cholesterol, prevent cancer, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and promote weight loss.
5. Plant-Based Proteins – Plant-based proteins from seeds, nuts, or grains help you feel full longer. They are a good source of fiber, protein, and other vitamins and minerals.
6. Get Enough Omega-3s – Nuts, seeds, avocados, and fermented foods such as sauerkraut or kimchi contain the essential fatty acid (omega-3) important for heart health.
7. Go For The Greens – Studies have shown that people who eat a serving of at least five types of vegetables daily tend to weigh less than people who do not consume the same amount.
8. Whole Grains – Whole grains are a great source of fiber and many essential vitamins and minerals. A Journal of American Dietetic Association study concluded that meals with whole grains are more filling than those without entire grains.
9. Spice It Up – Adding spices to your food adds flavor and adds essential health benefits such as reduced cholesterol and blood pressure.
10. Choose Healthy Fats – Limit the saturated and trans fats in your diet and replace them with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Monounsaturated fats include olive oil, nuts, and avocados, while polyunsaturated fats are found in vegetable oils.
11. Go For The Greens – Studies have shown that people who eat a serving of at least five types of vegetables daily tend to weigh less than people who do not consume the same amount.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, it is suitable.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
Yes, it is suitable.
Is It Suitable For Children?
Not recommended for children because of the high level of sugar in the cake.
Keep cake refrigerated at 2-4 degrees centigrade. Refrigerate leftovers within two days and consume within four days of preparation. If a container leaks, wipe away the moisture with a paper towel and put it in another container. If water still forms, refrigerate the container immediately to avoid mold growth.
Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
Yes, this recipe is vegetarian. This cake is made with flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. The eggs are not cooked in the cake batter, so this recipe is vegan.
Can I Freeze The Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze the cake recipe. Let it cool completely and put it in a freezer bag.
How Long Does The Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe Last?
The cake has a shelf life of 4 months once removed from the refrigerator. Any leftover cake should be frozen for future use. If you wish to keep it fresh, refrigerate it within 2 days of preparation, freeze within 2 days of practice, and consume within 4 days.
How To Store The Lindas Fudge Cake Recipe?
The cake recipe should be stored in the refrigerator in its containers. If the container leaks, wipe it off and put it back into the container to prevent any moisture from forming on the top. If water still begins, refrigerate immediately to avoid mold growth.
Is The Linda’s Fudge Cake Gluten-Free?
Yes, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians with allergies or intolerance to soy or wheat flour.
10 Best Health Benefits Of Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe:
1. Contributes to weight loss. Enjoy 3-4 slices a day to help you lose weight.
2. It prevents heart disease and cancer. Enjoy 1-2 pieces twice a week to limit cholesterol and blood pressure.
3. It is rich in fibers, which are good for digestion and prevents constipation.
4. High in vitamins and minerals which helps keep your body healthy, strong and powerful.
5. Rich in coffee tree oil which helps keeps your skin glowing, soft and healthy complexion free of wrinkles or scars (1).
6. Helps prevent cancer and heart diseases. The coffee tree oil is proven to help fight against cancer and other diseases by blocking the formation of free radicals (2).
7. Rich in antioxidants which helps your body function at its best, healthy, strong and powerful. This can also protect you from other types of ailments such as arthritis, heart disease and high blood pressure (3).
8. High in calcium which helps the absorption of other minerals such as magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron into our bodies (4).
9. It is rich in fiber, protein, iron and zinc which help produce red blood cells and increases your energy levels (5).
10. Helps prevent the aging of our skin by reducing wrinkles and blemishes. Rich in Vitamin A and C, it helps to keep your skin healthy and glowing (6).
The Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe is a delicious way to increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. The high fruit content in the cake makes it very filling and satisfy even cravings for sweets. The health benefits of adding fruits and vegetables to your diet are well established. The Linda’s Fudge Cake recipe is rich in antioxidants that help keep you healthy, fit and agile, ready for anything you may face in life.