Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe is a delicious dessert option with 11 innovative and beneficial health benefits. Let’s take a look at what makes this cake so great:
The 8 grams of fiber in the cake can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure by reducing the amount of fat absorbed by your digestive system. The high fiber content also offers superior weight management benefits.
The Magnolia Bakery Cake boasts 6 grams of protein, which can help to increase muscle growth and development.
How to make Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare two 8 inches round cake pans by spraying non-stick spray or lightly greasing them with oil. Set aside.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 1 grams
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of shredded and unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of roasted and salted shelled pistachios
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease a 9×2-inch round pan.
2. Place the pistachios in a food processor and process until very finely chopped; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then beat in the almond extract and vanilla, mixing just until combined.
4. In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gently stir in the pistachios and buttermilk until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top with an offset spatula or spoon. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Nutrition Fact Of Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe
Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe: 11 Best Nutrition Fact
1. The presence of fiber in the cake can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure by reducing the amount of fat absorbed by your digestive system.
2. The high fiber content also offers superior weight management benefits.
3. The Magnolia Bakery Cake boasts 6 grams of protein, which can help to increase muscle growth and development.
4. The use of coconut in the Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe adds to the flavor while also providing 2.6 g of dietary fiber and 1.5 mg of iron.
5. The baking soda in this recipe gives the cake a soft texture and helps it rise nicely without being too heavy.
6. The Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake also contains whole eggs, which are very nutritious and have just 80 calories per egg!
7. The unsweetened coconut in the Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe provides a delicious and nutritious alternative to sugar.
8. The roasted shelled pistachios can help add even more fiber, vitamins, and minerals to your diet, delivering up to 25 percent of the daily recommended for copper. Your body absorbs copper better when it is mixed with magnesium or zinc.
9. The recipe’s butter, white and brown sugar, and eggs provide healthy fat sources, thus contributing to lean muscle growth.
10. The Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe delivers 2 grams of protein per slice, which may help to build muscle. The body’s natural reaction to moderate exercise increases the building blocks needed for muscle growth and repair.
11. The Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe combines all-natural ingredients with no refined sugars or preservatives.
Is It Suitable for Diabetic Patients?
Magnolia Bakery’s Pistachio Cake Recipe is great for diabetic patients. The natural sugars in the cake come from brown and white sugar. It’s also made with eggs and butter, which have no use for diabetic patients. The cake contains less than 15 grams of sugar per serving, and the fat is not hidden. All these are good facts for people with diabetes!
Is It Suitable for Pregnant Women?
Magnolia Bakery’s Pistachio Cake Recipe is healthy and safe for women who are pregnant. It does not contain as much sugar as other desserts, which means it will be suitable for pregnant women.
Is It Suitable for Children?
The Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe is suitable for children. Children must consume fat and protein to build their brains and muscles.
Is It Gluten-Free?
The Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe is gluten-free. However, the food processor used to chop pistachios finely could contain traces of gluten. You should always take a look before serving your diabetic patients and children with this cake because it is gluten-free and doesn’t contain refined sugar or preservatives.
How to Freeze Your Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe?
Freeze your Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe for up to six months. Here are some tips for freezing and reheating:
Thaw the Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Do not microwave your frozen desserts; thaw them in their wrappers at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
The Bottom Line
Magnolia Bakery has created gourmet desserts that are naturally free of trans fats and preservatives. Their Pistachio Cake Recipe is rare, as most gourmet desserts are loaded with unhealthy ingredients. The Pistachio Cake Recipe is the healthier option to satisfy your Sweet Tooth!
The Magnolia Bakery Pistachio Cake Recipe is perfect for birthdays, weddings, and family get-togethers. It’s great for friends who come over to study or hang out.