Magnolia Chicken Recipes are cooked with fresh herbs and spices, juicy chicken, and vegetables for an easy-to-make healthy meal at home. The Magnolia Chicken Recipe has many benefits for the body, such as a low amount of saturated fat also helps lower cholesterol levels.
These recipes are great additions, especially when you follow them up with their healthy side dishes, which include granola and berries that provide antioxidants”.
Magnolia Chicken Recipes provides a delicious meal to help improve your health from the inside out. These recipes can be used for emergencies or when you feel like a home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
Grilled Marinated Chicken is an excellent way to bring out the flavor of chicken meat and make it a healthy alternative meal. Furthermore, grilled marinated chicken is a balanced meal for your diet as it has a good mix of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals essential to our body.
How To Make Magnolia Chicken Recipes?
Prepare Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds Magnolia Chicken, boneless and skinless, cut into large pieces
- 0.5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup green onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 fresh basil leaves, sliced thinly to use as garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup water
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
2. Lightly coat the grill rack with cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, green onions, ginger, and garlic; mix well until blended. Stir in soy sauce and basil leaves; mix well until blended again.
4. Place meat on one side of a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 inches). Add marinade to the chicken.
5. Fold up the foil and seal the edges. Fold in half lengthwise, forming a package; flatten slightly with a rolling pin to 1⁄4-inch thickness. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until cool and firm before grilling.
6. Lightly spray the grill rack with cooking spray; grill the package over medium heat until meat is browned on the bottom but still moist inside, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
7. Cut through the foil to serve.
Magnolia Chicken Recipes Tips:
1. Do not cut the meat on the grill rack. The fat would drip down and cause trouble for your grill grates. Instead, fry it on a stovetop or in a pan.
2. When you take out the package, move it carefully to prevent the chicken skin from falling off when you open it up.
3. Make sure that you do not overcook the chicken. You want it to be cooked, and the meat still tends when you cut it with a fork.
4. You can add any additional seasonings of your choice, such as sugar and vinegar, for a tangy taste.
5. If you’re having trouble with the taste of this recipe, you can add some salt and Pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts Of Magnolia Chicken Recipes
|Total Fat||6 g|
Best 7 Health Benefits Of Magnolia Chicken Recipes
1. These chicken recipes are low in fat, making them a good choice for people who don’t want to eat too much fat in their diet.
2. It has no cholesterol, meaning it’s a healthy meat alternative for your body.
3. It has a low amount of saturated fat, which lowers your cholesterol levels and prevents you from developing heart diseases.
4. It contains minerals and vitamins essential to the body, helps build strong bones and teeth, and boosts brain function and metabolism.
5. It has low calories and carbs, making it the perfect food for people on a diet and those who want to lose weight.
6. It helps fight against diseases such as osteoporosis, breast cancer, colon cancer, and ovarian cancer by reducing estrogen levels in the body.
7. It controls blood pressure levels by reducing sodium intake and helps dissolve cholesterol from the body’s vital organs.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, it is suitable for pregnant women as it contains a good amount of protein and is low in fat. It’s important to remember, though, to still check with your doctor first before eating it. This can help determine if you have any allergies to this recipe or another ingredient in the dish.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
It is good for diabetic patients as it is low in carbs and fats. It can help regulate blood sugar levels and prevent diabetic complications.
Magnolia Chicken Recipes are all easy recipes to make and contain many nutrition facts. Magnolia chicken recipes provide a delicious meal to help improve your health from the inside out.
These recipes can be used for emergencies or when you feel like a home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
Magnolia Chicken Recipes are excellent when used as a healthy alternative meal. The lean meat and low-fat content make it a good choice for people following diets who want to lose weight.
Furthermore, they can be prepared fast and easily in almost no time without making the house dirty or the work of cooking too complicated. You can easily prepare these recipes at home or even on an outdoor grill while enjoying the open air with friends and family.