Mazzios ranch dressing recipe is an amazing ranch dressing recipe that will be a hit with all of your favorite salads. This ranch dressing recipe is 8 servings, meaning you can make and share the amount of this dressing between friends and family without worrying about running out or wasting food.
The ingredients are incredibly simple and practical, making it easy to prepare for a quick weeknight dinner or even workday lunch.
Mazzios Ranch Dressing Recipe is the best salad dressing recipe I’ve ever found. My family will eat it all year round and changes the flavor with just a few simple ingredients. I hope that you enjoy some of these ideas.
Like many other recipes, Mazzios Ranch Dressing is super easy to prepare and can be used on salads to sandwiches. It is also a perfect base for any other salad dressing recipe that you may want to add.
How To Make mazzios ranch dressing recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 3/4 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, cut in half lengthwise, and chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar.
1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
2. Make sure all the ingredients are well-mixed.
3. Chill for an hour before serving.
4. Before serving, add 1 cup cheddar and mix gently with a spoon or spatula to incorporate it evenly into the dressing.
5. Use the remaining cheese to garnish individual servings of the salad, or place it on top of the salad as a whole before serving.
1. If you don’t want the dressing to be so thick and chunky, add a teaspoon of oil to adjust the thickness of the dressing
2. The recipe calls for mozzarella cheese, but if you’re not a big cheese fan, use another variety of cheese. Also, if you’re not a fan of cheddar, use whatever kind of cheese you prefer/can find at your local store/market.
3. Remember to keep it refrigerated until you’re ready to serve it, as the dressing is made with fresh ingredients that can spoil easily.
4. This ranch dressing recipe serves 8 people, but the beauty of this mazzios ranch dressing recipe is that you can make 8 servings and share it between family and friends.
5. The cheese can garnish individual salads or cover unique salads before serving.
Nutritional Information Of mazzios ranch dressing recipe:
|Vitamin A||0 (DV%)|
Amazing 8 Serving Ideas Of mazzios ranch dressing recipe:
1. Thanksgiving Salad
For those who are following a vegetarian diet, make this mazzios ranch dressing recipe with various vegetables to make a deliciously light Thanksgiving salad.
2. Green Salad
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious lunch, prepare some green leaf lettuce and add this mazzios ranch dressing recipe on top for a filling yet healthy lunch.
Tacos are a fun, easy meal to cook with friends and family. Add the taco fixings you like (i.e., meat, cheese, veggies, etc.) and garnish it with freshly cut cilantro and freshly grated parmesan cheese for an extra kick of flavor.
This mazzios ranch dressing recipe can be easily used to make an amazing salad with a simple addition of ingredients. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix. Try adding in different kinds of cheese and other fresh vegetables like sliced mushrooms or chopped dried pineapple for more interesting salads.
A mazzios ranch dressing sandwich is a great way to enjoy on the go. Add some of your favorite sandwich toppings, such as lettuce and tomato, place them between two slices of bread, and want a quick lunch or dinner that will be filling.
Pizza is a popular dish that people of all ages can enjoy. You can make your pizza to personalize your food preferences by adding the toppings you like (i.e., meat, cheese, veggies, etc.) and adding extra flavor to it by using this mazzios ranch dressing recipe.
7. Salad Dressing
For a quick salad without making complicated salads with several ingredients, add this mazzios ranch dressing on top of your favorite salad for a quick and easy side dish.
8. Pizza Toppings
This mazzios ranch dressing recipe can easily be used to make pizza. It can be used as an alternative to traditional sauce and cheese on top of pizza or even mix it with the toppings you like best.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
This recipe is great for a quick weeknight dinner or even workday lunch. The ingredients are simple enough to be made quickly, and the recipe’s preparation requires minimal hands-on time. You can also modify this ranch dressing recipe to be dairy-free, vegan, or gluten-free.
How Long Does It Last?
Remember to store this recipe in an air-tight container in the fridge. The spices in the dressing are fresh so that it will last for a few weeks, but you should expect it to go bad sooner than later.
How To Store It?
Since this mazzios ranch dressing recipe is made with fresh ingredients that can spoil easily, you should always keep it refrigerated until you are ready to serve it.
How Often Can I Eat?
Due to the fresh ingredients used to make this mazzios salad dressing recipe, you should only eat it 1 or 2 times a month. The ingredients will spoil faster than any store-bought dressings made in factories with preservatives, so this recipe is more for special occasions and holidays like Passover, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.
To date, this is the best ranch dressing I have ever had. It is so good and easy to make! -Karen Smith, Westtown, PA I usually make this for summer barbeques, but my husband loves it. Easy and simple to prepare.
This mazzios ranch dressing recipe is easy and delicious. This is a perfect choice if you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or even workday lunch. It can be modified to be dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free.
Remember to keep it in an air-tight container in the fridge until you are ready to serve it, as the dressing is made with fresh ingredients that can spoil easily. The recipe serves 8, but you can always share it with family and friends.