Mega Sandwich Recipe is a joint that specializes in delicious and healthy sandwiches. With every sandwich, there are a variety of ingredients that add to the healthiness of what you eat.
With an average weight of 390 grams, the sandwiches are packed with proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins. Moreover, every gourmet sandwich comes with a matching beverage.
Mega Sandwich Recipe is not just an ordinary sandwich shop that serves sandwiches; it is a gourmet sandwich shop that specializes in healthy sandwiches with the gourmet concept.
Although it is mainly focused on providing healthy sandwiches, there are also snacks and desserts for all kinds of occasions.
Since Mega Sandwich Recipe respects the environment, it does not use meat which contributes to global warming.
The coal power station that produces dirty greenhouses is replaced by a clean and efficient solar power station with clean greenhouses that do not contribute to global warming.
What is the Mega Sandwich?
The Mega Sandwich is a blend of five great ingredients wrapped in one delicious sandwich. It is a sandwich that combines the tastes of the different ingredients with different textures. Every ingredient in this sandwich has its own set of health benefits
So, you’ll receive a healthy meal in your mouth (no more bulging waistline) and also get information on how to eat right. Check out the below article for more details.
How To Make Mega Sandwich Recipe?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving: 5 grams
- 2 Bread slices (whole wheat bread)
- 1-2 pieces of cheese (whole milk mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar)
- 1-2 slices of turkey breast
- 1-2 slices of ham
- 2-3 tomatoes (that fit the size of your bread slice)
- 1/4 avocado slice or a few leaves for extra colors. Sliced onion. Shredded cheddar cheese. Chopped bacon. Sliced olives.
1. Take a bread slice and place a slice of cheese on it.
3. Put another slice of ham on top of the ham, followed by slices of tomatoes, avocado, bacon, onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Cover the sandwich by putting another bread slice on it and close it with plastic wrap to avoid contamination from outside air.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours in order that the cheese can set properly i.e. setting to a firm-like consistency.
6. Once the cheese is set and the bread slices can be removed, place your sandwich on a plate, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
7. Once you are done with this step, take the plastic wrap off of your sandwiches and cut it in half to create two perfect sandwiches.
8. Keep one of the halves and freeze unused halves for later use (see below).
9. Take the other half and place it on a plate.
10. Lay down one slice of bread on your serving plate to create a handy stand for the sandwich halves, and set down one half of your sandwich directly on the bread.
11. Top it with shredded cheddar cheese, sliced olives and chopped bacon, then slice both halves in half vertically to make 4 pieces of each half with enough space between each piece for maximum filling.
12. Serve your sandwich with a small bowl of the following marinara sauce (1-2 teaspoons per sandwich will be sufficient).
Nutrition Facts Of Mega Sandwich Recipe
|Calories from Fat||5|
7 Health Nutrition Of Mega Sandwich Recipe
1. The amount of sodium in this sandwich recipe is about the same as what is in one hard-boiled egg.
2. It contains about the same amount of carbohydrates, protein and fat as one slice of bread with butter spread on it (3 slices of bread, 1 tablespoon butter and 2 ounces of cheese).
3. A single sandwich provides about 11 percent of the RDA for vitamin A, which is more than what you can get from a banana.
4. It provides about 10 percent of the RDA for potassium and calcium.
5. The amount of cholesterol in this sandwich recipe is pretty low as compared to other sandwiches (like tuna or roast beef sandwiches).
6. It contains just enough calories to fuel your body for the rest of the day without overloading it with excess calories.
7. The recipe is low in saturated fat and fiber, but it is high in protein, which helps you stay fuller longer than a bread-and-butter sandwich will.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, the recipe can be frozen and microwaved later on. To do so:
1. Cut the sandwiches in half and freeze half of it for future use in an airtight container for up to two months.
2. Wrap the other half in aluminum foil before putting it into the airtight container.
3. Freeze the sandwich for at least 8 hours, but no longer than two weeks to prevent freezer burn from occurring (freezer burn is basically when your food has lost its freshness due to excess exposure to oxygen).
Will You Like Mega Sandwich Recipe?
It’s a natural fact that you will like this recipe if all you need is a healthy snack that is easy to prepare and provides the same taste as a gourmet sandwich. With this recipe, you can now have your cake and eat it too!
Is It Healthy?
Mega Sandwich Recipe is very healthy since it is made of whole grains, cheese and tomatoes which are rich in antioxidants. It is also a low-calorie dessert with just 4 calories per serving.
Is There Anything Wrong With This Recipe?
There are no other ingredients that can be found in this recipe that could harm your health. Moreover, this sandwich has only 4 calories per serving with no cholesterol (considering that one slice of bread has about 20 calories).
Is It Gluten-Free?
This recipe is gluten-free. So if you are a celiac, it is perfect for you.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Mega Sandwich?
It helps you get a good amount of protein, which is vital for good health. Also, it helps your body to maintain strong muscles, bones and cardiovascular system. It also helps in regulating cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There are no side effects of this sandwich.
What About The Cost?
Mega Sandwich Recipe is a bit expensive to prepare. However, if you make the sandwich recipe one at a time, it will cost less than the price of a fast-food meal.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This Sandwich Is A Good Option For People With Heart Disease. This recipe is good for people with heart disease because it helps reduce the risk of major cardiac events.
It also improves your HDL (good cholesterol) levels, which are extremely important for regulating the level of cholesterol in your body.
Also, this sandwich recipe is high in fiber which can help you maintain a healthy digestive system and provide you with numerous benefits like improving constipation and treating many kinds of intestinal disorders.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Mega Sandwich Recipe is safe for pregnant women because it contains safe ingredients that are not going to harm their babies in any way. Moreover, it provides a good amount of calcium and fiber for a healthy pregnancy.
Is It Ok For Diabetics?
Although this recipe does not contain sugar and does not raise your glucose levels significantly, it is still better if you check your blood sugar levels before eating this sandwich. It may contain sugar from tomatoes, bacon, or cheese.
Although not as famous as other sandwiches, this sandwich recipe has been rated extremely well because it is tasty and very healthy at the same time. You can also try making this sandwich using gluten-free bread. Please give feedback in the comment section below to let us know how you liked it.