Pasta ala Carlo Figaro Recipe is one of those dishes that has been around for generations, but every family has its twist on the recipe.
In our family, we boil the noodles and then mix them with a hearty marinara sauce, including garlic, olive oil, basil, oregano, and bay leaves. We then top with a little bit of shredded cheese and a dusting of parmesan cheese.
The best way to serve this delicious pasta is by placing it on a bed of fresh herbs such as basil or parsley and some grated Parmesan cheese next to an open jar of crushed red pepper flakes.
How to make pasta ala Carlo Figaro recipe?
cooking pasta ala Carlo Figaro
- 1 pound meat lasagna noodles.
- 1 package of fresh spinach washed and chopped.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided.
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
Use a large pot, add some salt and bring water to boil. Add the pasta, cover, and return the pot to heat on high. When it begins to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and let it cook for about 8 minutes or until tender yet firm.
Drain, then set aside in a bowl. Repeat this process with all of your plates of pasta. This can be done either with a filter or in a large salad spinner.
Heat some oil, add the garlic, and saute over low heat for about a minute. Add the onion and cook until it is softened.
Add the zucchini to the pot, cover, and let it cook for about ten minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, then set aside in a bowl.
Repeat this process with all of your vegetables, starting them separately to keep things separated, so they do not end up mushy.
Combine all of the ingredients from the pasta with the sautéed vegetables and mix well. You can add a little salt if you like.
Once all your ingredients are mixed, please leave them in the pot at room temperature for about an hour so that flavors can meld. You can also use this step to prepare any other of your favorite pasta recipes like clam sauce, spaghetti with meatballs, or ravioli.
It is best to serve this dish immediately so that the pasta will not keep absorbing the other ingredients and turn mushy.
Step 7 Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact of pasta ala Carlo Figaro recipe
|Total Fat||12 grams|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 grams|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 grams|
Best 7 Serving Suggestions of Pasta Ala Carlo Figaro Recipe:
- Pasta Ala Carlo Figaro Recipe can be a perfect meal for a cold day, especially when served with a side of smoked cheese and roasted garlic bread.
The garlic bread makes it spicy, while the smoked cheese balances the dish’s flavors, creating an exquisite taste in your mouth that will leave you wanting more and more. If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge or freeze them for later use.
- This pasta dish can be served as a main dish with some grilled chicken, a green salad, some smoked cheese, and your favorite sauce you may use to dip it in.
It will make a wonderful meal for two people for the whole week since it is very nutritious and filling. You can also serve it with a side of spaghetti noodles added with the essential ingredients to make it more flavorful.
- You may heat some olive oil, then add garlic, onion, and zucchini. Stir and saute it for about four to five minutes.
Next, add all the ingredients together using a hand mixer to reach extreme goodness. You may also use a food processor to blend the ingredients.
Serve this with any of your favorite pasta sauces you may use on your following pasta dishes such as marinara or alfredo sauce for extra flavor or cheese spaghetti noodles added with this recipe as a topping.
- For an extra kick, you may add some fresh basil leaves and your fresh spinach for the extra rush of vitamin A and other essential nutrients essential for the proper development of your baby. You may also add some coconut oil for its excellent health benefits.
You may blend them up together combined with Your favorite type of pasta. This makes a great snack or light meal that will help keep you full and satisfied without breaking the bank on healthy food every day when you are pregnant.
- This can be a perfect meal for kids or teenagers. It is excellent if you add some salt and pepper and cheese as a topping and serve it with a side of pasta, rice, or potato. It is an ideal recipe for your family dinners, especially on winter days when you want some warm food to keep you all happy.
- This is an ideal quick and easy recipe to make. In this recipe, you may also add some of your favorite toppings, such as tomato, mushrooms, peppers, and basil leaves, as an extra topping to make it more flavorful.
- Pasta Ala Carlo Figaro Recipe is an ideal meal for anyone to enjoy as a quick and easy dinner when trying to cook something easy and quick yet delicious. You may also use this for lunch at work if you plan on having some leftovers for your lunch. It will satisfy your hunger without making you feel full.
Is It Good for Pregnant Women?
Yes, Pasta Ala Carlo Figaro Recipe is good for pregnant women. You may need to add extra salt to make sure you keep your sodium intake balanced with the rest of your meals.
Is It Suitable for Diabetic Patients?
Yes, Pasta Ala Carlo Figaro Recipe is good for diabetic patients. You may need to balance out your meal using less salt or sugar than usual.
How to Store This Pasta Recipe?
You may store this pasta recipe for about one month in an airtight container in the fridge. You may also freeze it for future use.
Can I Get Some Side Dishes from This Recipe?
Yes, you can get some side dishes from this recipe too. You may add some of your favorite tomato sauce or marinara for a quick and easy side dish when cooking something fast. You may also add mixed grilled veggies and mushrooms for a healthier option.
The Bottom Line:
This pasta recipe is simple and will be a perfect meal for everyone. You may simplify the recipe by using a hand mixer for faster preparation, which can be great for busy people when cooking for your family.
You may also blend all the ingredients using a food processor for a more flavorful dish.
Regardless of what you decide to do, these noodles are sure to please everyone in your family with their flavors and smell that will leave everyone wanting more and more.