This Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is a delicious, spicy Asian-inspired condiment that’s low in fat, gluten free and good for those on a diet. The dish can be made with just about any ingredients you have at home!
This Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe offers a lower calorie count per serving compared to other sweet chili sauces on the market. The per serving amount is significantly less than other product options.
How to Make a Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe?
This Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe requires ingredients that can be bought from your local supermarket for a low price. The cooking process is very easy and does not demand any culinary expertise.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 6 grams
It will take you about 30 minutes to prepare this recipe so you can enjoy it during your lunch or dinner time.
- 3/4 cup Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2/3 cups honey
- 1/3 cups rice vinegar
- 1 1/3 cups ketchup (I like using Hunt’s Ketchup, but any brand is fine) If you make this with the original Pei Wei sweet chili sauce, it will be vegetarian and vegan. You’ll need to replace the honey with an equal amount of brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1.In a large bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and refrigerate it for at least 1/2 an hour. (If you’re in a hurry, you can just leave it out at room temperature.)
2.Place the cooked noodles in a bowl or on a plate or tray and top with the prepared sauce.
3.You can use any kind of noodle you like (Chinese egg noodles, ramen, udon) to make this recipe.
4.Drizzle some Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce on your favorite type of Asian noodles or pasta and enjoy!
6 Best Nutrition Facts of Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe:
1. Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe helps users in losing weight. The use of this recipe will reduce your daily calorie intake, thus promoting weight loss.
2. Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe promotes healthier skin by increasing your Vitamin C intake.
3. Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is good for your heart as it is low in sodium and saturated fat.
4. Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is a good choice for diabetics.
5. Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is low in carbohydrates.
6. Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is a good source of Vitamin A and Vitamin B6.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size:
1 cup (240ml) Amount per serving:
|Total Fat||0g 0%|
|Cholesterol Sodium||101mg 4%|
|Total Carbohydrates||5.5g 2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1g 4%|
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
Why It’s Healthy for You?
Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is good for losing weight. Being low in fat and calories, the recipe helps you in your weight loss goals.
Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe contains one of the most important nutrients that is needed by the body, Vitamins.
Vitamins are essential compounds that are required to be present in our body for various reasons such as regulating metabolism, maintaining a healthy skin and nervous system, boosting energy levels and strengthening bones etc.
Is It Suitable for Kids?
The recipe should not be served to children under the age of 12.
Is It Good for Diabetics?
People with diabetes should not consume this sauce because it contains sugar.
What Goes Well with This Sauce?
This sauce should be served with meat, rice noodles, vermicelli noodles, or vegetable rolls. It can also be used as a dip for egg rolls.
How Can I Serve This Recipe?
The sauce can be served with meat, fish, or vegetable rolls. It should also be done with rice noodles or vermicelli noodles.
The Bottom Line:
Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is a good choice for losing weight and boosting energy. The recipe contains one of the most important nutrients that are required by the body, Vitamins.
Pei Wei Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe is a delicious, Asian-inspired condiment that’s low in fat, gluten free and good for those on a diet.