Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is a popular lunchtime meal for busy people. It’s easy to make, and you can eat it on the go or enjoy it at home. Before entertaining company, you can use this recipe as an everyday meal or as a dinner salad appetizer. This dish is perfect for households with kids–even picky ones!
There are many varieties of tuna salad that you can make, but this particular recipe is my favorite because it’s quick and easy.
I like to keep tins of tuna in the pantry for those days when I don’t have time to cook up something elaborate. This is the best way to get protein without spending too much time cooking!
How to make a potbelly tuna salad recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 1 grams
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is loaded with fresh, healthy ingredients that make it a very nutritious dish. The recipe is easy to make and gives you the option of serving it with pasta or rice and on top of lettuce or crudités.
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add celery, bell pepper, and parsley. Chill for 2 hours for best results. Serve on top of lettuce with canned dill pickles on the side. This recipe is straightforward.
1. Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. 2. Chill for 2 hours before serving. 3. Serve on top of lettuce with canned dill pickles on the side.
2. Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
4. Serve on top of lettuce with canned dill pickles on the side.
Nutrition Fact of Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
|Cholesterol||50 mg 17%|
|Sodium||310 mg 13%|
|Potassium||45 mg 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g 1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g 0%|
|Protein||14 g 28%|
|Vitamin C||10.7 mg 170.8 %|
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe: Easy 8 Preparation Method
1. Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Place the tuna salad into 8 sandwiches using 1 piece of bread for each sandwich.
3. Allow sandwiches to cool before serving them with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on the side
4. Plating is easy. You can also eat them straight out of a sandwich.
5. Package in a container and freeze them. Then serve them instantly!
6. You can make a big batch of tuna salad and keep it for up to 2 weeks before using it up.
7. You can also add meat to this recipe. It’s easy. Just chop some chicken up, add it to the ingredients, then stir in a little bit of olive oil for flavor.
8. This is a very convenient recipe because you don’t need much work for it, so you can prepare more than a few portions at once to save time!
How to Make It More Delicious?
When you make your Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe, there are some ways that you can make it more delicious by adding ingredients to it. One way is to add veggies. You can add cucumber slices, tomato slices, and green pepper rings to the sandwich for an extra boost of nutrition.
Another way is to add cheese. Cheddar cheese is an excellent option because it doesn’t take anything away from the taste of your sandwich.
The Benefit of Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe
1. Decrease’s risk of heart disease: One serving is packed with Omega-3s, which is excellent for your heart and makes Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe a healthy option for lunch.
2. Keeps blood sugar in check: The addition of turkey bacon to this dish adds negligible amounts of fructose; the sugar found in fruit keeps blood sugar levels stable, making it an ideal option for breakfast or lunch.
3. Boost metabolism: Adding some fat to your dish will create a more satisfying feeling and reduce the amount of sugar in your blood. It is an essential component of the metabolic process.
4. Healthy lunch option: Swap the high-carb pasta with healthy food, like Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe, and you’ll be on the right track to healthy eating!
5. Supports healthy weight loss: The recipe is low in calories and is packed with nutrients that support weight loss.
6. Great for family meals: It’s easy to make a packet of this tasty Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe for the whole family to enjoy during dinner.
7. Great for holiday gatherings: This recipe is especially nice to serve during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
8. Easily adaptable: There are a variety of ingredients you can use and adjust to create your fabulous recipe!
Is It Suitable for Pregnant Women?
This recipe is suitable for pregnant women. You can serve it as a healthy lunch or dinner. It’s an excellent way to fill up on protein and pack in the necessary nutrients your growing baby needs to be healthy.
Is Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe Spicy?
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is not spicy. It is the lowest spiced tuna salad on the list. The amount of sodium it contains will make you sweat, but that’s probably not what your doctor prescribed. We think Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is a suitable meal for hypertension, high blood pressure problems, and any health concerns related to salt intake.
Is It Suitable for Heart Patients?
Potbelly Tuna Salad recipes are great for heart patients, but keeping the sugar content in mind is essential. Sugar can be a significant cause of weight gain and obesity, leading to serious health problems. If you want to make the recipe more heart-friendly, swap low-fat mayo with low-fat yogurt or omit it altogether.
The Bottom Line
The Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is a straightforward, 8 step preparation method in which you put all the ingredients together. It starts with an oil and vinegar mixture.
The dish must also contain celery, pepper, red onion, and carrots. You’ll need potatoes to make it delicious. Lastly, the recipe requires mayonnaise or relish and lemon juice and sugar for tartness.