The best thing about Potbelly tuna salad Recipe is that you can make it with less than five ingredients and still enjoy the flavors of tuna and mayo. It is super easy to make every time, and it will be ready in about ten minutes.
Potbelly is a brand of sandwich shops worldwide. The company was founded in the U.S. in 1991 and is now the world’s largest sandwich manufacturer. It has grown rapidly, with over 500 locations in 15 countries by 2015, accounting for annual revenue of $2 billion (U.S.). This recipe has four main ingredients: tuna, mayo, green onions, and salt.
How To Make Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Serving: 10 grams
- 250g tuna in oil (for 1 person)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise, preferably Hellmann’s Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
- 4 slices of bread (buttered on the outside only, WITHOUT butter on the inside)
2. In a large bowl, combine tuna and mayo with green onions, green onions, and a pinch of salt until mixed well; do not over mix. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Add chopped dill if using.
3. Stir tuna salad well and put everything together in a bowl.
4. Butter both sides of bread, and cut sandwiches into triangles or rectangles according to your preference.
5. Place the slices of bread onto a hot pan with butter on the outside, as if you were making grilled sandwiches, but be sure to butter the outside only so that your bread doesn’t get soggy while cooking.
6. Turn the toast on the other side when browned, and remove from heat when both sides are browned and devour quickly with a large glass of milk.
Viola! You just made your Potbelly tuna salad sandwich!
|Calories from Fat||115|
General properties of Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe: 6 Incredible Healthy Nutrition:
1. Healthy: This salad is healthy in many ways: it has no oil and uses mayonnaise instead of butter.
2. Easy to make: This recipe is easy to make and can be done in a short amount of time (10-15 minutes).
3. Low fat and low calorie: This salad has only 6 ingredients with a total weight of fewer than 300 calories per serving. Everything here tastes great so that you don’t have to worry about whether this will taste good when finished or not.
4. No artificial ingredients: Like other sandwiches, this tuna salad is healthy and tasty because it does not have any preservatives and synthetic components that you often find in other sandwiches.
5. Tasty: This tuna salad tastes great and the kind of taste that you like when eating good-tasting food (tuna) and good-tasting bread (bread). It tastes good enough to satisfy your appetite!
6. Nutritious: This recipe is very nutritious because it uses tuna as the main ingredient and only six ingredients. Tuna is rich in protein and good sources of omega 3 fatty acids. It also has vitamin B3, which helps the body absorb iron from other food.
If you love eating tuna regularly, other recipes you can try that are made with tuna and are just as easy to make.6 Incredible Healthy Nutrition Of Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe
Have Any Side Effects Of Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe?
One of the common side effects of Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe: 6 Incredible Healthy Nutrition is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). While you may not become hypoglycemic after just one sandwich, having this amount of sodium in your diet in one sitting can potentially aggravate your hypoglycemia.
It is important to moderate your salt intake when you have this condition. If you have any dietary or medical needs or are on a restricted diet, contact your doctor for further advice before consuming this product.
Can Pregnant Woman Eat This Recipe?
Although there are no known medical side effects linked with this product, it is not recommended for pregnant women. Pregnant women or breastfeeding are the most nutritious food for the developing baby, so it is best to avoid consuming too many high salt products. Can Kids Eat Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe
Can Kids Eat Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe?
Since this is a high salt recipe, it is not recommended for children younger than 4 years old. Most kids are used to having higher sodium levels in their diets and often do not show signs of side effects. If you tend to have severe side effects from high sodium or sugary food, then you may want to speak with your pediatrician for further advice.
Can I Freeze Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe?
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe can be frozen and can be eaten at a later date. The only two things you need to consider are the quality of your bread and how long you intend to freeze it.
It is best to place this product in a plastic bowl and cover it with cling wrap. Alternatively, you can put it into an air-tight freezer-friendly bag, but be sure that all ingredients are covered before freezing.
You should always label any frozen products with the date from which it was made or purchased so that you know when it was frozen. Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe can be frozen and can be eaten at a later date.
How Can You Store Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe?
This product can be stored after refrigerating in the freezer for 6 months. It can also be frozen for up to 6 months, but keep in mind that it is best to keep it sealed before freezing so that it does not lose flavor.
Is Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe Gluten-Free?
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is not gluten-free. It contains wheat, which is the most common grain used in bread.
Can Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe Be Made Vegetarian?
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe can be made vegetarian by replacing the tuna fish with tofu or egg salad. You will still achieve a great taste and nutritional value by eating this dish regularly, as long as you are also getting enough protein from other sources.
Is Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe Halal?
This product is not halal and should only be eaten by those following Islamic dietary laws. If you have any questions about the halal status of this product, then you should contact your local Muslim community center or organization to discuss options with them.
Can Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe Trigger Food Poisoning?
Although this recipe is high in sodium and may trigger mild side effects, there is no reason to suspect that it will cause you to become ill.
Potbelly Tuna Salad Recipe is a healthy, delicious, high-sodium sandwich recipe that anyone can make. This recipe has no hidden toxins or preservatives and contains only wholesome ingredients, so it will not negatively affect your health.