Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipe is a nice, creamy, and moist cake to add a splash of pink to your dessert table. It is easy, delicious, and gets rave reviews. This easy 8 serving recipe can be made in minutes!
Maybe you would like to make this Strawberry Cake Recipe for yourself or another person since this simple dessert is so easy to make. Some wonderful ideas on utilizing the 8 servings are listed below each recipe with tips on creating a quick and delightful dessert that everyone will love.
How To Make Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving: 4 grams
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, peeled and diced (about 6-8)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract, or you may use a 1/4 tsp. imitation vanilla or to flavor your strawberries (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder 2 Tbsp. butter, melted and cooled (or margarine)
1. preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Set aside
3. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and eggs with a fork until well blended. Add in the flour mixture and vanilla, and stir gently until smooth
4. Add in the strawberries, mix well and pour into 2 greased loaf pans or 8 mini cake pans (you may use disposable aluminum pans).
5. Combine the powdered sugar with the melted butter and add to the batter. Stir gently until well blended and smooth.
6. Bake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (If you are not sure it is done, you can use a thin blade cut in to cake with a serrated knife to test and gauge doneness).
7. Cool cakes in pan on racks 5-10 minutes before lifting off, then let cool completely on a rack before serving.
*** Make sure you keep in mind “how much batter” is needed for each mini loaf pan (8 servings) and baking time accordingly when baking these 8 slices of cake. Let these cakes cool completely on the racks before serving.
1. Make the bottom layer of Strawberry Cake first, then add the second layer on top.
2. Use a different chef’s knife to cut into each cake to show off the strawberries in your layers.
3. For individual servings, slice each mini cake into 4 slices, then serve with a dollop of whipped cream or some Cool Whip topping if you wish.
4. Slice your strawberries into smaller pieces to make them easier to serve than using slices.
5. If you wish to color your cake, use strawberry jam or red strawberry liquid from a tube and mix with a little water or milk to make the dye.
Nutritional Information Of Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipe
*** To keep your cakes moist, wrap them with plastic wrap before placing them on your own. In addition to that, once you place the cake in a pan, cover it with plastic wrap and store it at room temperature (not refrigerated).
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Pregnant women are encouraged to eat a balanced and healthy diet. However, always consult your doctor before consuming any other food when pregnant.
What Are The Benefits Of Strawberry Cake?
Fresh strawberries may be a delicious topping to sweeten the moist and tender cake. Full of vitamins A, C, E, and K are very good for the body and health. These fruits are high in fiber (one serving size of fresh strawberry contains 21% RDA) and low in fat, sodium, or cholesterol.
How Long Does It Last?
Serve your 8 slices of cake for approximately 4-5 days.
How To Store Strawberry Cake?
Store cakes at room temperature and cover with plastic wrap before storing. These cakes will stay fresh for about 3-4 days, or you can freeze them for about 2 months; when you are ready to use them again, remove them from the freezer and place them in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Is It Kosher?
Yes, these cakes are kosher, meaning they do not contain any water or milk products.
How Often Can I Eat?
You should eat them within 3-4 days after baking.
Can I Freeze Strawberry Cake?
It is safe to freeze this cake, but it will not last as long as frosted cakes made with butter and cream cheese mixture. A fresh and moist cake is more likely to be spoiled when frozen.
Amazing 8 Serving Ideas Of Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipe:
1. Add a dollop of whipped cream or some Cool Whip topping if you wish. Or a slice of strawberry and some vanilla ice cream if you like.
2. Prepare this cake as a smaller size, then cut it into 3-4 pieces. Serve with a nice cup of hot tea (preferably English Breakfast Blend) and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream – yummy!
3. Prepare another strawberry cake recipe and freeze it. Add the frosting to a plastic squeeze bottle, then when you are ready to use it again, add some chocolate chips, sliced strawberries, and vanilla ice cream for a yummy dessert.
4. Bake Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipe covered in silicone or parchment paper on a baking sheet for about 35-45 minutes; let cool on the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan. Then cover with frosting and decorate with sliced strawberries or your own choice of decoration.
5. If you are not a fan of cream cheese frosting, prepare your frosting using cream cheese and cool whip.
6. Add some finely chopped pecans to the top of your cake for an extra crunchy topping.
7. Bake this cake one more time with the same batter recipe, then take off the top layer of cake and cut it into approximately 12-14 slices and serve with a nice cup of tea with cream or milk – yummy!
8. Recipe for mini-loaf cakes and make 8-10 servings. Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a rack before serving.
Whether you choose to make a smaller size for one serving or make 8-10 servings and freeze them, baking this cake will be a delicious way to enjoy your summer.
Bake all the Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipe from this lovely Strawberry Cake Recipe to enjoy these wonderful fruits’ benefits. Also, you can use this recipe as a base and add different fruits if you wish.
Still, strawberries are the obvious choice because they are delicious, easy, and nutritious for more ideas about how to use your cake for various occasions.