The Slim for Life Recipes is simple; it’s about living a healthier lifestyle by eating certain foods, avoiding others, taking some supplements, and exercising. The diet plan design combines the best of all worlds; the food list features low-calorie meals free of carbs and sugar for maximum weight loss. The list also includes natural ingredients found in health food stores.
The plan also includes an exercise routine that requires no equipment, just a few minutes of your time each day. Because the program doesn’t drastically change how you live, it’s easy to follow and requires minimal lifestyle adjustments.
The Slim for Life is officially a “weight loss” diet, but it’s a more of a healthier lifestyle and diet plan. It emphasizes portion control, whole foods, and fresh fruits and veggies for optimum nutrition and weight loss.
How To Make a Slim for Life Recipes?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 3 grams
- 1 cup chicken breast tenders or other low-calorie protein
- 1 cup green beans (2 cups minus the stems)
- 11/2 cups broccoli (11/2 packages of frozen)
- 1 apple or pear, diced or sliced into rings (about 5-6 ounces fresh weight)
- 4 ounces of green tea or coffee per day – hot water, without sugar
- 1/4 cup of any nuts (about 2.5 ounces or 1.5 handfuls)
Preparation for Slim for Life Recipes:
1. Your Slim for Life recipe will serve 2 people. Measure out 4 ounces of green tea or coffee ground, decide if you will use the tea or coffee, measure out the diced apple or pear (depending on how much you plan to eat) and slice into rings or cut into dices.
2. To prep your salad: Add the chicken tenders, green beans, broccoli, and warm water to a saucepan and heat for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat; add salt to taste if necessary. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt to the vegetables in your pan.
3. While the vegetables are cooking, dice your apples or pears and add to a salad bowl or plate along with all other salad ingredients. Cover with a salad dressing (a 1/2 cup portion for each person) and enjoy or store later.
4. Finally, measure out your ground green tea or coffee (using a coffee grinder or regular coffee bean grinder). Add 1 tablespoon of melted butter to the ground coffee.
5. When your vegetables are ready, add the chicken tenders and any extra spices if you want. Divide between 2 plates and serve with your green tea or coffee mixture and a salad for the perfect Slim For Life recipe for the day!
Nutrition Fact of Slim for Life Recipes:
Slim For Life Recipes: 12 Best Health Benefits
1. The diet encourages healthy eating and recommends limiting food choices to foods in season. This can save you money and make your food more nutritious.
2. The meal plans discourage processed foods, sugars, or other artificial ingredients. There is no “diet” or “weight loss” foods in the program; it doesn’t require special bread, sugars, or modified ingredients that cause side effects and don’t taste good.
3. Slim for Life discourages sugary drinks or other low nutritional value drinks. The diet recommends drinking water, coffee, tea, or other healthful beverages.
4. There is no calorie restriction on the Slim for Life plan; you can eat as much as you want within a certain calorie range.
5. The recipes avoid many unhealthy ingredients common in junk food and other fast foods, but they don’t have to cost much more than other ingredients or special recipes.
6. The diet plan encourages exercise but doesn’t put unnecessary restrictions on your life. You can write your practice into the program if you want to, or you can enjoy it without writing it down.
7. The recipes truly taste great and don’t leave you feeling hungry or deprived.
8. The recipes are easy to make and prepare for a reasonable time (usually about 20 minutes per meal).
9. The Slim for Life plan helps you keep your body healthy and strong for longer. This can cut down on the chances of slow and painful illnesses that you might suffer from as you get older.
10. Slim for Life recipes encourage real eating foods and help you maintain a healthy weight. Many people have a tendency to overeat, which is often caused by not eating real food or not eating in moderation. This can lead to overeating and weight problems that are very difficult to control.
11. The diet plan is designed to help you maintain a healthy weight; it doesn’t force you to introduce unhealthier foods into your diet than the ones you already eat.
12. The Slim for Life diet plan is easy to follow and requires little or no extra effort from the user. You can eat well, feel great and enjoy life on a Slim for Life diet plan.
Is It Suitable for Pregnant Women?
Slim For Life does not include any ingredients that would be unsafe for pregnant women. Some of the elements might cause minor heartburn and other side effects, but there are no major risks.
Does It Have Any Side Dishes?
None of the foods included have any side dishes. The Slim for Life recipe is designed to give the right amount of calories, protein, and other nutrients without extra fat or carbs.
Does It Have Any Allergens?
There is no gluten in this diet, and no allergies are listed. All of the ingredients are healthy and natural. If you are allergic to any food, talk to your doctor before starting this or any other diet plan.
Slim For Life Recipes: Benefits and Tips:
Slim For Life does not focus on calorie restriction but instead on portion control, eating healthy food, and exercising (optional). The meals are giving you about 1,000 calories for the day. Other things that Slim for Life recipes:
1. The meal contains no processed foods, white flour, or sugar.
2. The meals are low in fat and calories but not lacking in flavor
3. The Slim for Life plan is based on whole foods (as opposed to many other diets that limit or eliminate sugar and other ingredients) but does not lack flavor.
4. Slim for Life does not include alcohol, but it does have good restaurant choices in the book.
5. Slim for Life does not require counting calories or weighing food, or other ways of counting calories. You can eat as much or as little as you want within a day’s worth of calories.
6. The diet plan is easy to follow and has no hard rules (unless you decide to work out).
Slim for Life is different from other diets. It is not a starvation diet, a low-carb diet, or any other type of weight loss plan. Instead, it is a healthy way to eat and live and includes recipes that are delicious enough that you won’t be missing your old eating habits.
Consider trying Slim for Life if you have been disappointed by other diets or enjoy eating healthy and want to be more beneficial for longer.