Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce Chick-Fil-A Recipe is an amazingly delicious recipe with many health benefits.
This recipe is perfect for those who love chicken and spicy sauce! Role Of Spices In this recipe, some spices act as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
Other Components: The other components of this recipe are very healthy.
Firstly, Chick-Fil-A chicken consists of high-quality protein perfect for muscle growth and essential amino acids and vitamins.
Secondly, the red pepper sauce is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds; vegetables are rich in fiber and nutrients such as vitamins A and C.
How To Make Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce Chick-Fil-A Recipe?
Prepare Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 1 to 3
- 1/2 cup of finely diced onions
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped red peppers
- 1/3 cup of Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in bite-size pieces
1. In a large bowl, combine the chopped onions, diced carrots, finely chopped red peppers, and the Sriracha sauce. Mix well with a fork or mix with your hand.
2. In a medium pan over medium heat, add the soy sauce and the rice vinegar and cook until it is reduced to approximately 1/2 cup or until all of it evaporates completely.
3. Add the brown sugar to this mixture, then add water. Stir until it thickens, about 5 minutes. Stir continuously to prevent the sauce from burning.
4. Add the tomato sauce and cook for another 5 minutes until all the liquid is evaporated and the mixture thickens.
5. In a large pan over medium heat, add approximately 1 tablespoon of oil (I used olive oil). When hot, add the chicken pieces and stir until they turn a golden-brown color evenly on all sides, approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side (approximately 6 to 8 minutes total).
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
7. Transfer the chicken pieces to a baking sheet and top with the sauce mixture, and cook for 20 minutes in one layer, turning every 5 minutes and then placing in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until it is cooked through (approximately 25 minutes).
1. Don’t overcook the chicken while cooking in the oven, or it will break easily.
2. For best results, add more oil to your pan if your pan has a high-fat content, such as olive oil, or add a little water instead to reduce the oil.
3. You can use fresh or frozen vegetables.
4. Add spices or other choice ingredients to this mixture for more flavors.
5. Use clean hands to mix the sauce, vegetables, and chicken pieces so no one will get burned. Also, use clean hands for serving.
Nutrition Facts Of Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce Chick-Fil-A Recipe
Amazing 7 Health Benefits Of Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce Chick-Fil-A Recipe
1. Covers Healthy And Nutritional Foods:
This recipe provides a healthy and nutritional alternative to fast food chains.
2. Reduces The Risk Of Obesity:
The meal contains zero oil and no added sugar, and the most important part is that it prevents obesity because of the aforementioned large amounts of fiber, protein, and minerals in it.
3. Reduces Body Fat:
The reason body fat is so important to eat implies that it has a role in health and beauty, specifically weight reduction. This is because the body uses an excess amount of fat for energy.
4. Provides More Fiber:
Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce Chick-Fil-A Recipe contains high fiber and prevents constipation, obstructions, and hemorrhoids.
5. More Potassium:
This recipe contains potassium, which helps reduce high blood pressure and strengthens bones. It also aids in the production of hormones and provides energy to the body.
6. Less Sugar Intake:
The meal contains less sugar and reduces sugar intake. This is because it helps reduce obesity, which is one of the leading causes of obesity. It also helps lower cholesterol levels in the blood, directly impacting heart health and cancer.
7. Improved Nutrition:
Eating healthier meals like this can provide a person with better nutrition and more vitamins, which is good for the body. The body absorbs fiber, protein, and minerals much better when these nutrients are in a healthy diet.
The Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce Chick-Fil-A Recipe is a healthy meal that provides many nutrients and essential nutrients such as vitamins A and C, potassium, calcium, and more. It also reduces body fat content because of its high protein content. This can be a great meal for those who don’t have time to prepare or cook.